• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
Let's say hypothetically speaking I have around 30 apples worth of apple seeds with me right now. And if every apple had an average of 5 seeds... Do you think it'll work ? Please answer it ... I really want to know

Last edited:
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Very unlikely.

"Thankfully, there are several factors that make death-by-apple-seed very unlikely. First, the amygdalin is accessible only if the seeds have been crushed or chewed; a whole unbroken seed will pass right through. Second, the human body can process HCN in small doses, so a couple of chewed seeds are usually completely harmless. Finally, the average adult would need to eat anywhere from 150 to several thousand crushed seeds (depending on the apple variety) to be at risk of cyanide poisoning. The average apple contains only about five to eight seeds. So unless someone is eating their 18th consecutive apple core and has been meticulously chewing all the seeds, they should be fine with their occasional absentminded core chomping."
-Britannica [ https://www.britannica.com/story/can-apple-seeds-kill-you ]

mutt

mutt

Dec 21, 2023
"There are about 700 milligrams of cyanide per kilogram of apple seeds. If the average apple seed has a mass of 0.7 grams, then this means there 0.49 mg of cyanogenic compounds per pip."

2mg per kg is a lethal dose.

i'd do 5 seeds per kg to be safe. for example, if every apple had 5 seeds (i would count beforehand) then that's 50 apple cores for 50kg or 80 apples for 80kg.

these also must be chewed/crushed so that it's more easily absorbed which makes it even less palatable.

if you are 66 lbs or 30kg, then this would be a viable option in theory. in practice you would also want to take an antiemetic before to ensure you won't vomit it all up. you also might want a sedative like a benzo because cyanide can be very uncomfortable and painful. a benzo would also reduce the risk of seizing.

there are plenty of other options besides this, but it is definitely possible to ctb by apple seeds.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This question has been asked so many times. There is a search button! Apple seeds (or plant seeds in general) don't even contain pure cyanide they contain amygdalin which is metabolized in a human body into cyanide. Nobody knows how "potent" certain seeds are without testing them in a lab.

Cyanide is a reliable method, though maybe not necessarily peaceful but quick and very effective with 1g of potassium cyanide.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
This question has been asked so many times. There is a search button! Apple seeds (or plant seeds in general) don't even contain pure cyanide they contain amygdalin which is metabolized in a human body into cyanide. Nobody knows how "potent" certain seeds are without testing them in a lab.

Cyanide is a reliable method, though maybe not necessarily peaceful but quick and very effective with 1g of potassium cyanide.
Lately these threads are being treated like a google search bar and it's so annoying.
Like do people even bother to do ANY research at all themselves or do they just sit around waiting to be told by someone else?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Lately these threads are being treated like a google search bar and it's so annoying.
Like do people even bother to do ANY research at all themselves or do they just sit around waiting to be told by someone else?
LOL true. It's easier to ask than to do some basic investigation. Most of that basic info is relatively easily accessible online since many decades.

AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
Enough would work, likely more than 30 apples tho. The seeds wound also need to be crushed/blended first. Cyanide is extremely fast wich makes it less painful than the common alternatives.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I saw your updated thread where you said you had just taken the seeds was deleted?

How you feeling?

Reactions: BrainShower
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
I saw your updated thread where you said you had just taken the seeds was deleted?

How you feeling?
Yea I deleted it cause I thought it was too early to say anything. But yea I don't feel anything yet. I'm thinking it might take longer for the body to metabolize things but so far I don't feel anything at all. I don't know if I did something wrong somewhere but yea ... So far nothing

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
My first suicide attempt was with apple seeds. Obviously it was unsuccessful, and I barely had a stomachache. I hope you're not in too much pain.

Reactions: Meditation guide