Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
Ok I need to tell everyone who read my thread that got removed. First of all I would like to say I'm sorry to everyone and the mods and admins, I was being too dramatic at myself for what I did and I'm not going to hurt anyone. I didn't want people to get shocked or worried about what I said. I'm not a murderer. I didn't know I was going too far, I get myself easily too mad and I had to let it out. Please forgive me, and for those who said I was trolling I was not I am serious, but I am trying to help but it's taking time. I have a big OCD problem and been having repetitive negative thoughts that I can't let go. It's really hard and today I was thinking too much in the past and needed help so I hope you understand my situation. Thank you! 🙏🏻

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopelesswanderer, maniac116, Unbolted0605 and 4 others
Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
haven't read thread but ok
Oh ok I meant for those who did. I'm just having an extremely difficult time and wasn't really expecting people to be worried and have someone removed my post so I do feel really bad of what I said

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
what
Oh ok I meant for those who did. I'm just having an extremely difficult time and wasn't really expecting people to be worried and have someone removed my post so I do feel really bad of what I said
what in the post?

Reactions: ctb2soble
Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
what

what in the post?
You don't really wanna know it's a long story and I don't want to get in trouble. It was some homcide thought I've been struggling with. From now on, just focusing on my suicidal thoughts just like what I'm supposed to on here

• Hugs
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
ok. just take deep breaths. it'll be alright. i hope 🫂❤️

• Love
Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
ok. just take deep breaths. it'll be alright. i hope 🫂❤️
I'm trying just worried about if the cops coming over since someone said I might get myself arrested if I post something like that and I'm scared of the police, they don't play around with people who make threats to someone else

Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Hello I don't want to unintentionally give you reassurance about the police and cops as tht could cause an ocd spiral, but what matters is that you realized you made a mistake and apologized best you can do is learn from it and move on ❤️ Hope you feel better soon 🫂

Reactions: CatLvr, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Unbolted0605
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Bless your heart. Sometimes our mouths outrun our brains. 🤷 I didn't see the thread but it sounds like you might be gonna dodge that bullet. I understand that fear of the police. Most of them are lovely human beings, but that's a small consolation if you get caught by the one asshole in a department. Take a deep breath and try to relax. 🫂🫂🫂

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Okay cool, it's good that you admit you did something wrong. I'm relieved.

ladidabi

ladidabi

Losing all hope is freedom.
Mar 19, 2023
You're allowed to feel hatred towards people who hurt you. Although sometimes our feelings take over everything else and we feel the need to let it out to someone or somewhere. It is reassuring to know that this was purely a thought based on unfair and poor treatment, and not an actual plan that you were going to execute. Hate is a normal feeling, and sometimes it can get so intense that more brutal thoughts cross our minds, that doesn't make us bad people or "murderers", but on the internet one should clarify or avoid mentioning such things to avoid it escalating. This does not make you a bad person, you are experiencing an intense emotion.

The issue was more of a concern when it leads to threats directly of harming another person. Police take threats seriously, yes. However, most of us have had a slip up, and even if police takes this seriously, depending on the country you're in, it's not as simple as just an arrest, as other factors may be taken into considerations, example the background of the person. So I wouldn't freak out much about that in all honestly. Lots of luck, and thank you for clarifying.

• Informative
Reactions: Tac0Johnz