Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
I think that means I lost everything in this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and LittleJem
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
One might look at life as a continual process of losing and finding. If one does not have much "finding" going on, the process of losing can make one feel bankrupt. One might "find" some simple courtesies such as in a grocery store or a department store moving through the aisles. For example, the exchange of civilities such as "excuse me" or "pardon me" albeit short and seem inconsequential, can be a source of "finding" that which can begin to replenish a depleted account.

Reactions: Ineedtodie
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
One might look at life as a continual process of losing and finding. If one does not have much "finding" going on, the process of losing can make one feel bankrupt. One might "find" some simple courtesies such as in a grocery store or a department store moving through the aisles. For example, the exchange of civilities such as "excuse me" or "pardon me" albeit short and seem inconsequential, can be a source of "finding" that which can begin to replenish a depleted account.
That could make effect in certain environment. I agree life could be made of more losses..well a lot more and be complicated with certain conditions.