• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DaisanNoBakudan

May 22, 2020
Yesterday I tried to CTB using SN. After I took the drink (which tasted way worse than I was expecting and may have affected my gag reflex), about 5ish seconds later I vomited. Apparently vomiting makes a lot of noise so the rest of my family was alerted. Id say barely any of the sn got absorbed but i still felt awful for a while afterwards. Is there anyway to reduce the chance of me vomiting or at least keeping the sn drink in my stomach longer without using an antiemetic?
Ive heard that with other drugs you could wrap a paper towel around it and swallow that but Im unsure if this is just a myth or something.

Edit: Ill probably try again tonight after applying your advice

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Meditation guide
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Didn't u take any meto? How much sn did u drink?

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
This might not be a big help but some people use straws so that they don't taste the SN so much, maybe that at least will help with the gag reflex a little and will make the whole process easier.

Reactions: wordsonscreen, CoalmineCanary, Midnight-rain and 1 other person
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
20g in 50ml of water. I dont really have access to an antiemetic
I don't understand how they can't get an antiemetic, it's something very common, it's to avoid nausea. I have read in many posts that people do not get it, it's weird. Anyway,
I read that you always vomit sa little, but if you absorb 2-3g it is deadly

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Yesterday I tried to CTB using SN. After I took the drink (which tasted way worse than I was expecting and may have affected my gag reflex), about 5ish seconds later I vomited. Apparently vomiting makes a lot of noise so the rest of my family was alerted. Id say barely any of the sn got absorbed but i still felt awful for a while afterwards. Is there anyway to reduce the chance of me vomiting or at least keeping the sn drink in my stomach longer without using an antiemetic?
Ive heard that with other drugs you could wrap a paper towel around it and swallow that but Im unsure if this is just a myth or something.
did you fast before taking SN?

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I don't understand how they can't get an antiemetic, it's something very common, it's to avoid nausea. I have read in many posts that people do not get it, it's weird. Anyway,
I read that you always vomit sa little, but if you absorb 2-3g it is deadly
They probably need a prescription for it

Reactions: trone, archipelago, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I have my own theory that ssris and other pychiatris medicines heighten the sensitivity in the throat and the gag refle. Anti enemics block dopamine and serotonin, anti depressants artificially increase these neurotransmitters.

Reactions: wordsonscreen, Midnight-rain, LonelyNick and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
about 5ish seconds later I vomited.
I would do the same thing I'm sure. I vomit too easily as soon as something bad hits my stomach. I would gag. I'm so glad you posted this experience. People react differently to things. Some can drink anything and never vomit and others are more sensitive to things. That's my theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: archipelago, wordsonscreen, AutoTap and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would do the same thing I'm sure. I vomit too easily as soon as something bad hits my stomach. I would gag. I'm so glad you posted this experience. People react differently to things. Some can drink anything and never vomit and others are more sensitive to things. That's my theory.
right, i just hope im not sensitive but i think there is no way around an antiemetic if you vomit too fast

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
there is no way around an antiemetic if you vomit too fast
The particular anti emetic recommended has a very serious side effect that is not uncommon according to what I read about it. Scary. Tardiv Diskenesia (not sure of the spelling.)

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi, archipelago and sadworld
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Man dont do it with people at home. I ve been postponing for months for this reason. A lot of mess if you are found
I feel the urge to ctb every day but this method requires solitude

Last edited:
Reactions: archipelago, Midnight-rain, Leshen and 2 others
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
did you fast??
I feel this was impulsive, don't do if you have not planned.

Reactions: Midnight-rain and sadworld
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Would you be willing to say what symptoms you had and for how long after attempting? And did you drink the entire drink before vomiting?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Ive heard that with other drugs you could wrap a paper towel around it and swallow that
I wouldn't think swallowing a paper towel is a good idea as that can get trapped in your esophagus and then you really have problems!

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The particular anti emetic recommended has a very serious side effect that is not uncommon according to what I read about it. Scary. Tardiv Diskenesia (not sure of the spelling.)
I don't know what that exactly is but i don't think it really matters if you ctb with drinking the sn. Correct me if im wrong.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

DaisanNoBakudan

May 22, 2020
Would you be willing to say what symptoms you had and for how long after attempting? And did you drink the entire drink before vomiting?
I drank the whole thing before vomiting. Most of the symptoms were just stuff related to the vomiting (upset stomach, throat feeling awful, etc)
did you fast??
I feel this was impulsive, don't do if you have not planned.
I fasted for 5-6 hours but that may not have been long enough

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

I drank the whole thing before vomiting. Most of the symptoms were just stuff related to the vomiting (upset stomach, throat feeling awful, etc)

That's really interesting. No rapid heart rate, tiredness, skin color changes, dizziness, temperature changes, nothing? Just upset stomach and throat irritation?

Reactions: checkouttime
D

DaisanNoBakudan

May 22, 2020
That's really interesting. No rapid heart rate, tiredness, skin color changes, dizziness, temperature changes, nothing? Just upset stomach and throat irritation?
I mean there was a short bit of time when i got like cold sweats right after and a headache but I just thought that was part of the vomiting side effects

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i have chronic stomach pain and nausea. i plan to take SN this week but i think it will be impossible to succeed. i have no choice though..ouch

Reactions: archipelago and AutoTap
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I mean there was a short bit of time when i got like cold sweats right after and a headache but I just thought that was part of the vomiting side effects

Those are SN symptoms. Any other symptoms that you can recall?

Also, how long after vomiting did you drink water?

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
They probably need a prescription for it
Right? I hate these passive aggressive ass comments. Where I live the good AE's are 100% by prescription and for those of us with a history of mental health issues our prescribers are very wary of strange/new med requests. It's not that easy

Reactions: trone, archipelago, wordsonscreen and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Right? I hate these passive aggressive ass comments. Where I live the good AE's are 100% by prescription and for those of us with a history of mental health issues our prescribers are very wary of strange/new med requests. It's not that easy
yeah same, I'm trying to get an good antiemetic in my country without prescription and so far it seems impossible...

• Aww..
Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi, trone, archipelago and 6 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I have heard:
Fast for up to 24 hours
Take two doses if you vomit
Do it when there's nobody, you can be saved very quickly with this method
Do not take more water than adviced

The idea of drinking it with a straw to prevent the gag reflex sounds like a good idea too.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

Tardive dyskinesia is one of my fears as well.

Reactions: Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Tardive dyskinesia is one of my fears as well.

I don't know how true it is, but I've seen it mentioned on the forum that one can take Benadryl with meto or take it afterward. One can use the site search or do an online search if interested in following up.

Reactions: Weary Soul
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I don't know how true it is, but I've seen it mentioned on the forum that one can take Benadryl with meto or take it afterward. One can use the site search or do an online search if interested in following up.

I plan to have Benadryl (diphenhydramine) on standby if for some reason it does not work. Benadryl is, I belive, on the list of meds that cause delayed gastric emptying, so I am not planning on using it beforehand.

<3