Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I know, once your gone thats it. You wont feel anything, but hypothetically, you think there is anything you'd miss about life? For me itd be the small things, like the smell of coffee in the morning

Reactions: february in alaska
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Small things for me too. I was just thinking about this not five minutes ago. Playing my favorite video game. Music from my favorite artist. Halloween decorations. Just little stuff.

Reactions: Liminal1
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I'd miss new video games for sure, anime, TV shows, music, experiencing another culture's food. Heck even ice cold water.

If only all of it was enough to make me want to continue on.

Reactions: avoid and Liminal1
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Small things for me too. I was just thinking about this not five minutes ago. Playing my favorite video game. Music from my favorite artist. Halloween decorations. Just little stuff.
I love holloween and spookhouses! Haven't been to one in years though. Id say Holloween was definitely my favorite holiday

Reactions: bridgegirl
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Little things here too. Weirdly enough, long bus/train rides, listening to music... just those moments where I could forget about all the other stuff for a second.

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I'd miss new video games for sure, anime, TV shows, music, experiencing another culture's food. Heck even ice cold water.

If only all of it was enough to make me want to continue on.
Ill always regret that I never got to play a ps5! Never got to play elden ring either, I heard it was so good!
Little things here too. Weirdly enough, long bus/train rides, listening to music... just those moments where I could forget about all the other stuff for a second.
Its those small breaks I cherish the most, where you could pretend the world outside didnt exist and everything was ok,even for just a moment. I love ambient music myself. Id put on some william basinski after work, light up a blunt, and just melt away

Reactions: Duality
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Ill always regret that I never got to play a ps5! Never got to play elden ring either, I heard it was so good!

Elden Ring was amazing, it really scratched that itch for me. I hope you're able to play it somehow.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I'd be very glad to leave this existence and permanently not exist for all eternity. It's comforting to think of how permanent death is, and how one cannot suffer from not existing. I see it as always preferable to not exist regardless of the circumstances, existence is just a meaningless curse that causes suffering.