• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rifle

rifle

never seen a hero like me in a sci-fi
Jan 15, 2023
I've been fantasizing abt jumping for years. I want to feel the fall and I want the landing to hurt. I have access to a 20-story building, so it should be very simple. if I weren't such a baby bitch coward, anyway.

is there anything mind-altering I can take to help me? a sedative or... something, idk, I know jackshit abt drugs, sadly. or will just getting really smashed work?

I would prefer legal stuff, obv, but I'd welcome any advice in this area.

Reactions: Endex
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
It really depends if you can get prescription drugs, or if you're simply asking for over the counter drugs. What country do you live in?

Reactions: Endex
rifle

rifle

never seen a hero like me in a sci-fi
Jan 15, 2023
It really depends if you can get prescription drugs, or if you're simply asking for over the counter drugs. What country do you live in?
I'm from Europe. I also take an anti-depressant and an anti-psychotic, and can try to persuade my doctor to prescribe me something in particular?

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I've taken a lot of Trittico before my jump attempt. And a kratom. I've felt like I've been dreaming and didnt need a lot of courage to to do it.

Reactions: rifle and tary
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
A friend of mine drank a lot of white cider

Reactions: rifle
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Vodka and some benzos (or benadryl) should do the trick . However, you need to pending of not falling asleep before actually going for it. It actually sounds like a good idea i will definitely keep it for myself in case I need it soon

Reactions: Endex and rifle
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
I bought zopiclone online, and it's been making an impact on my persistent anxiety/panic response. So that could definitely help.

Baclofen also gives me mental calmness.

Both I use for sleep as I have severe insomnia. Not too sure of they could cause too much sleepiness for a normie, but they sire are hella relaxing

Reactions: rifle
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
You are not a coward. Jumping is scary. I don't see myself using this method unless I find a lovely national park with no people around me and land in water

• Hugs
Reactions: DianaNiceUs, Endex and rifle