• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand pro-lifers, they really disgust me, it's evil how they want to prolong the suffering of others in this existence. And I find it disgusting how everywhere is so pro-life, I despise this hellish world where there is no acceptance towards suicide anywhere. No matter what suicide should only ever be accepted and supported as a personal decision, I'm especially disgusted by how they act like people are "ill" for wanting death as no existence itself is the problem and wanting suicide is all that makes sense to me.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to decay from age in this hellish world where there is unlimited potential for cruelty and torture, existence is an abomination that causes nothing but suffering and harm, so to want to stop others peacefully escaping from it is sadistic.

To me being pro-life in this reality is an mental illness, existence could never be beautiful, in fact the only beauty lies in the eternal absence of it, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse, I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness, I only wish for the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep. For me a peaceful suicide would be a beautiful release from the evil that is existence, I see suicide as self care and suffering prevention.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed
I just found out about tentacrul the pro lifer and read his posts on here before and it was disgusting
I'm glad the forum admits made a great response

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890