• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
I have everything I need to take my exit lined up but I won't be going through with the plan for some time because I need to complete a few things in my life and make some necessary arrangements. Most of it will happen in due time, I can't rush them without showing suspect behavior so I have a lot of time left in between these tasks. Anyone know anything fun I can do during this time? Relaxing or something that I can do to make my life a bit less miserable?

I don't have the usual vices of drink, smoke and excessive coitus, nor do I do hard drugs or anything. Honestly I have been so thorough in preserving my health that I have missed out on most of the fun and degenerate aspects of life. I don't have a lot of friends, mostly just people I work with but I barely know any of them personally. All in all I live such a boring life I doubt a normal human would last a whole day without going partially insane following my usual routine.

I was thinking of something ambitious like going on a snow and whoring run across the country but I realize I do not live inside a Hollywood movie, which is why I am here asking you people if there is something fun I can do till I ice myself (probably in 1 month I'll go through with my exit). Would appreciate.

Last edited:
Reactions: akana
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Learn to ride a motorcycle? Add some music as you go and they are a lot of fun.

Travelling across the country sounds like a good idea..in the summer too. Go visit the places you've always wanted to go and you can park a bike up almost anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: akana and Viafactorum
danausplexi

danausplexi

Jun 21, 2022
Take a trip on the Amtrak across country or to a new city, walk around the city, see some new places

• Love
Reactions: Viafactorum
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
Learn to ride a motorcycle? Add some music as you go and they are a lot of fun.

Travelling across the country sounds like a good idea..in the summer too. Go visit the places you've always wanted to go and you can park a bike up almost anywhere.
Doubt I will learn to drive a motorcycle in a month but I have means to go across the country so maybe I will do that. I doubt anything can prompt me to drop my exit strategy because everything that could go wrong in life has gone wrong in my case. Though I will add this to my list of considerations.
Take a trip on the Amtrak across country or to a new city, walk around the city, see some new places
Yes I will most probably be going with the travel idea.

• Love
Reactions: danausplexi
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Doubt I will learn to drive a motorcycle in a month but I have means to go across the country so maybe I will do that. I doubt anything can prompt me to drop my exit strategy because everything that could go wrong in life has gone wrong in my case. Though I will add this to my list of considerations.

Yes I will most probably be going with the travel idea.

In the UK you can learn the basics and be legal within a day by completing a CBT but you only can ride up to a 125cc bike. I think the laws are different in the States. I failed my first CBT because I was nervous and scared but went back and passed the second time.

I only learnt how to ride in 2017 and I'm 48 now. I wish I had I found it 20 years ago. There's something about biking I don't get with anything else and it's living in the moment. There' so much going on and so much that can knock you off that you're fully focused on the road.

Look into in, you've got nothing to lose.

All the best.

• Love
Reactions: akana and Viafactorum
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
In the UK you can learn the basics and be legal within a day by completing a CBT but you only can ride up to a 125cc bike. I think the laws are different in the States. I failed my first CBT because I was nervous and scared but went back and passed the second time.

I only learnt how to ride in 2017 and I'm 48 now. I wish I had I found it 20 years ago. There's something about biking I don't get with anything else and it's living in the moment. There' so much going on and so much that can knock you off that you're fully focused on the road.

Look into in, you've got nothing to lose.

All the best.
I'm not from the UK and in my countries the regulations for motorcycles are more strict so getting a license is rather difficult which is why I'm not confident about my chances of going on a motorcycle journey cross country. Thank you for the description though I think it will do good.

Reactions: hopeless123