• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly does make me wish to not exist even more, I cannot stand how so many are so incredibly anti-suicide and believe that suffering should be prolonged instead of respecting the decision to die. And it's just so insulting to me when they act like those who prefer non-existence need to be "helped", when in reality existence is the problem and I'd always prefer to not exist anyway, I see no point to suffering in this cruel, meaningless existence that was very much undesirable in the first place. I just believe that anything anti-suicide just causes way more harm, there's no compassion in being against the personal choice to not exist, it disgusts me how there's no acceptance towards suicide even know it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

For me suicide would be suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, having the option to peacefully die would be very relieving for me and that's why I despise anti-suicide people, it's disgusting how there is such a thing as anti-suicide in the first place as suicide is a very valid personal choice that's up to the individual, not something for other people to decide anyway and not something to so cruelly stop. If one wants to die in peace they should simply be able to and the fact that so many are against that proves that humans truly are the worst species.