• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I'm in so much pain so much pain but my poor mom is holding me back!! She's just rang now twice both times I didn't answer and left sweet messages about coming for tea and all I want to do is end my pain by ctb

Reactions: dano6533, Nihilistnow, Kogoruhn and 2 others
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
If anything, my mom is the one pushing me over the edge

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio and mwu14
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
I'm in so much pain so much pain but my poor mom is holding me back!! She's just rang now twice both times I didn't answer and left sweet messages about coming for tea and all I want to do is end my pain by ctb
Hey, I am so sorry, I feel your pain.

My mom is the person who I am staying alive for. It's heartwrenching to think what my death would do to her. She's the best person in the world and I just can't do it to her. I'd rather suffer myself than to do her harm. Can't live, can't die.

Reactions: Morning Angel, dano6533, Nihilistnow and 3 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Nope. My mother is one of the reasons I turned out so fucked up.

Reactions: Morning Angel, dano6533, bag.of.cats and 4 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
No. I love my mother (at least I think I do, since I'm honestly not really sure if I've ever been capable of caring about anything else) and she genuinely did, and continues to do, the best she can for me, but, despite how frigid this may sound, all that wouldn't amount to a hill of beans if I finally had the guts to do the damn deed and, at long last, put an end to my tiresome existence. As I've said many times before, the only things holding me back are my own fear & weakness. If those aforementioned considerations weren't a problem for me anymore, then I'd be gone as soon as tomorrow. It's certainly quite frustrating to be the only one standing in my way to freedom, but I guess that goes without saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and RainAndSadness
L

Liblib

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, my mom is one of the many people that I'd destroy if I did something but my sister is the biggest reason, she looks up to me too much. I know once I'm gone I won't even noticed but I can't help but imagine the aftermath of the next day. And tbh I really think my mom and dad would do it next if something happened to any of their kids. So I guess I'm stuck here. Kinda sucks to live just so I don't make other ppl sad but maybe things will get better idk

Reactions: dano6533