W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Is anyone worried about SI kicking into overdrive and phoning for help after ingesting SN? No matter how much someone wants to die it seems like SI can pop up into overdrive when it's actually happening.

I want to do it in a hotel for the ease of my body being found and also the comfort of doing it in a bed, but the 15 or so minutes of waiting has me worried, especially considering my general levels of anxiety.

I will likely take the sim card out of my phone but that doesn't change the fact that there's other people in the hotel, the other thought is hiking into a forest and setting up a tent. But then that makes discovery afterwards more difficult and also it's just less comfortable in general

Just looking for general thoughts on this.

• Hugs
Reactions: fightingforchoice, cscott, Lostandlooking and 5 others
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I have SN, tested and ready to go. It's been my plan for about 2 years now. But because of what you mentioned I'm choosing partial. I like the thought of blacking out in 10 to 15 seconds and dying within 3 to 4 minutes. As opposed to fasting in preparation, taking a shitload of pills leading up to the drinks, drinking the sn, sitting around for God knows how long, puking, stomach pains, who knows what else. Then running the risk of possibly waking up hours later all fucked up cause it didn't work. The thought of the sn process alone gives me si.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, TapeMachine and 6 others
L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
Preparing in my mind right now. I'm planning on last meal around 8 pm go the whole next day no food and get past midnight, maybe even 2/3 am. Will do a spray of cough syrup to numb throat and hopefully hide any bad taste right before. Also planning on timing it, so I'll be at like 20+ hours of no sleep, so ill just close my eyes after chugging and hope for the best. Really will try not to think about anything. Have antacids, but have already considered the idea of vomiting once as no big deal with cups 2 and 3 ready. I'll still take antacid 1 hour before.

I'm no expert on sn, but without seeing a case of extreme pain it feels like the perfect way out. Having a backup gun for any rare extreme pain discomfort would be better, but not possible for me.

Hopefully being tired will remove any si. I truly feel it will be a matter of time before this is illegal to have especially if more successful results keep happening.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dggtscccvfd, heavyeyes and 2 others
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I have the same concerns.. so if I choose SN as a way to go I will destroy my sim card and phone beforehand just in case

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, MatrixPrisoner, Meditation guide and 3 others
R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
Is anyone worried about SI kicking into overdrive and phoning for help after ingesting SN? No matter how much someone wants to die it seems like SI can pop up into overdrive when it's actually happening.

I want to do it in a hotel for the ease of my body being found and also the comfort of doing it in a bed, but the 15 or so minutes of waiting has me worried, especially considering my general levels of anxiety.

I will likely take the sim card out of my phone but that doesn't change the fact that there's other people in the hotel, the other thought is hiking into a forest and setting up a tent. But then that makes discovery afterwards more difficult and also it's just less comfortable in general

Hi im just wondering where did you get your source for the SN im in ireland and get seem to get supplier finding it very difficult

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Hi im just wondering where did you get your source for the SN im in ireland and get seem to get supplier finding it very difficult
It was from loudwolf, they are no longer a vendor unfortunately

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
Ah Ok you thanks anyways you wouldnt know any other sources that sell it seems like its just very hard to get your hands out atm.
I have SN, tested and ready to go. It's been my plan for about 2 years now. But because of what you mentioned I'm choosing partial. I like the thought of blacking out in 10 to 15 seconds and dying within 3 to 4 minutes. As opposed to fasting in preparation, taking a shitload of pills leading up to the drinks, drinking the sn, sitting around for God knows how long, puking, stomach pains, who knows what else. Then running the risk of possibly waking up hours later all fucked up cause it didn't work. The thought of the sn process alone gives me si.
Hi just wondering where did you get your Sn finding it very hard to purchase atm banned from all the sites.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
No. What I'm scared about is failing my attempt, that terrifies me.

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe and I_Am_Trashman
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
i think it is a certainty that SI will kick in.

Reactions: heavyeyes, CW36 and Whatshouldmynamebe
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
It's hard when si kicks in. I've already delayed testing my sn... And fussing about getting a backup from a different source.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Yes, SI is not something to be underestimated. Even with a gun in your mouth, where it can be over much quicker than with SN, I can guarantee that most people have had an extremely difficult time actually pulling the trigger their first handful of times. Think in a movie or TV show where a guy is sweating, taking very quick breaths and trying to hype themselves to do it, and then screaming to will themselves to pull the trigger, but ultimately taking the gun out of their mouth to fire it in the air or ground because they could not do it. That is also SI.

Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for overcoming this. It's possible that if you survive the first time, it might be easier to overcome it the 2nd time since you've already experienced what it was like before. Then again it could be the opposite.

All you can do is follow the instructions as best as you can, and try to relax. If you are really anxious I wouldn't take SN that day.

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Yes, SI is not something to be underestimated. Even with a gun in your mouth, where it can be over much quicker than with SN, I can guarantee that most people have had an extremely difficult time actually pulling the trigger their first handful of times. Think in a movie or TV show where a guy is sweating, taking very quick breaths and trying to hype themselves to do it, and then screaming to will themselves to pull the trigger, but ultimately taking the gun out of their mouth to fire it in the air or ground because they could not do it. That is also SI.

Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for overcoming this. It's possible that if you survive the first time, it might be easier to overcome it the 2nd time since you've already experienced what it was like before. Then again it could be the opposite.

All you can do is follow the instructions as best as you can, and try to relax. If you are really anxious I wouldn't take SN that day.
I don't believe itd be possible for me to take it without alot of anxiety, though I do have benzos which will hopefully help with that

Reactions: CW36
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Partial is really hard to pull off, trust me. I know partial gets a lot of talk but mrdarkness on here for example said he's had 20 failed attempts with it. SN is much more sure. Or even full suspension if you like hanging. Even less SI involved with that than either of those methods. Full suspension will be my method.

Reactions: avaruus, heavyeyes, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
no, don't find myself calling for help.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Whatshouldmynamebe
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Amen to that ➕

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I think it pretty much doesn't matter which method you use, the SI always kicks in. I didn't dare to jump from a high tower... I tried to partially hang myself x times. Even if I managed to hit the carotid arteries, reflexively the Si kicked in. Then I got myself SN, thinking that would be the solution..., but now it's in my closet and I'm just panicking to kill myself by now although I don't see any other solution for me... But I think if you ever manage to drink this stuff, you'll pass out in no time and everything will be done.

Reactions: heavyeyes
B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
I am afraid that SI kicks in when the hearbeat will be immense.
Dont know, maybe betablocker are not a bad item in the protocol

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I'm incredibly worried about SI though I think the preparation leading up to it will truly help nullify its effects. While I slowly move away from SN it also does seem like a decent death as I only wish to CTB in ways that my body stays in tact and I look somewhat peaceful. Sadly that lowers my overall amount of methods pretty drastically so I may be stuck with it regardless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thats why benzos is included in the regimen, to reduce anxiety. I am an anxious person too but I think you will just have to deal with it and accept the fact that you're panicking if you want to succeed with SN. Also for the hotel situation, you can ask the hotel staff to not disturb you for your whole stay and on amazon, theres even a door lock that can't be removed from the outside, only from the inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Praestat_Mori and MatrixPrisoner
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Have you tested your Loudwolf SN recently? I have had mine for about 3 years, wondering if it's still good.

Yes SI is my biggest worry, I know myself well and would panic. I read that in Japan using the charcoal method, women in a van use handcuffs to cuff themself to the van and throw out the keys.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Its a quite simple equation. If suffering is low SI will win. If one really suffers in life there wont be much SI. Dont spread panic. Everyone will get to know their own feeling. No need to spread SN related SI panic here.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Its a quite simple equation. If suffering is low SI will win. If one really suffers in life there wont be much SI. Dont spread panic. Everyone will get to know their own feeling. No need to spread SN related SI panic here.
You owe me an apology for trolling me about my posts. You've made it clear you think I'm here fear mongering more than once to please apologize and then stop. You have an obsession with this and I really don't need your constant false accusations. I'm sure no one is panicing over my posts. I intend to continue to discuss various methods and possible pitfalls as always. I'm desperate. I also don't want to suffer and I'm scared of that.

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe and MatrixPrisoner
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
You are posting "information" w/o sources. And I am just highlighting that.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Stop. Just stop. There is a need to spread the panic, someone may use the method expecting a peaceful death and be met with panic.

Reactions: リンさん, Whatshouldmynamebe and MatrixPrisoner
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Stop. Just stop. There is a need to spread the panic, someone may use the method expecting a peaceful death and be met with panic.
There is no need. Only those who actively want to stop people from CTB would spread panic. Some people call them prolifer.

And as we know, SN is on the same level as Nembutal according to PPH regarding peacefulness.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
There is no need. Only those who actively want to stop people from CTB would spread panic. Some people call them prolifer.
Ok…
I don't discourage people from using SN.. I only inform them about what to expect, nothing more. If they step back from the method that is what they processed from the information I gave them, I am not at fault for causing that, I only wanted to inform them of the truth.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You are posting "information" w/o sources. And I am just highlighting that.
I have been reading a lot of things about SN and just now for example read that the reason for the headaches are vasodilation of blood vessels in the brain. I was actually looking for the article I had read about stomach acid mixing with SN when I found it. Here you go:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/B9780128001592000233

I'm obsessed with ctb'ing and reading some every day about this. Please apologize to me.

NITRIC OXIDE is produced in the stomach when mixed with sodium nitrite:

I'm waiting for your apology. @conarc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Ok…
I don't discourage people from using SN.. I only inform them about what to expect, nothing more. If they step back from the method that is what they processed from the information I gave them, I am not at fault for causing that, I only wanted to inform them of the truth.
Strangely, you are doing that almost every day. Without sources AND in contrast to what is stated in the literature we have about SN. This is called fearmongering.
I have been reading a lot of things about SN and just now for example read that the reason for the headaches are vasodilation of blood vessels in the brain. I was actually looking for the article I had read about stomach acid mixing with SN when I found it. Here you go:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/B9780128001592000233

I'm obsessed with ctb'ing and reading some every day about this.
Painkiller will solve it, thats why its in the regimen. Again, unnecessary panic spreading.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Strangely, you are doing that almost every day. Without sources AND in contrast to what is stated in the literature we have about SN. This is called fearmongering.
I thought the word was scaremongering

I am doing that almost every day because SN is strangely the most popular method here on SS and it is actually overrated due to the sheer amount of people who are completely unaware of how it can actually be quite agonizing after drinking the SN. It depends on the person how the experience would be but it is essential to know about the risks.

Also, here is the thing. I don't know where to find this supposed proof you are asking me for but I can give you a lesson about human biology to replace that. Would you be accepting this offer?

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Have you tested your Loudwolf SN recently? I have had mine for about 3 years, wondering if it's still good.

Yes SI is my biggest worry, I know myself well and would panic. I read that in Japan using the charcoal method, women in a van use handcuffs to cuff themself to the van and throw out the keys.
I did test it and results were good!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and 1 other person