• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
Will it be a good way to ctb? I never even tried any of that. Will it be peaceful?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
No, they are both very painful and overdosing on them will feel like a scary nightmare. Please consider therapy or opening up and speaking to your family or friends.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: LiesAndLigatures, zeropercentangel, TimetoGo! and 2 others
oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
No, they are both very painful and overdosing on them will feel like a scary nightmare. Please consider therapy or opening up and speaking to your family or friends.
Lol I tried it all. This isnt my first option

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
seriously. Cocaine is amazing not painful. Heroin is a peaceful exit to OD. But it makes you feel sick the first time. You haven't tried either.
Talking to family/friends as a cure for being suicidal. Please.

• Hmph!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, TimetoGo! and Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I am 18, have been in therapy, hospitalized, on meds, its not that easy to just talk to family or friends that dont understand and get better.
I have been in a similar state with Schizo and multiple psychotic episodes, I say try to live to your mid twenties at least and see if you have gotten better. I noticed a lot of my suffering went away once I was properly out of teenagehood (mid twenties). You start to become more mature, wiser and start to care less about things you can't control like the past. By that age your brain has also fully grown so life gets a little easier and better too.

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I have been in a similar state with Schizo and multiple psychotic episodes, I say try to live to your mid twenties at least and see if you have gotten better. I noticed a lot of my suffering went away once I was properly out of teenagehood (mid twenties). You start to become more mature, wiser and start to care less about things you can't control like the past. By that age your brain has also fully grown so life gets a little easier and better too.
Yeah, I am trying to have that mindset

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
I can't think of a worse way than coke, heart racing until it gives in, no thanks. Plus if you are young and fit you would need a lot. Of course if you tried to overdose by snorting it, at some point you would feel so good that you'd forget why you started in the first place :)

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I can't think of a worse way than coke, heart racing until it gives in, no thanks. Plus if you are young and fit you would need a lot. Of course if you tried to overdose by snorting it, at some point you would feel so good that you'd forget why you started in the first place :)
HAHAH that would be so fucking funny. To hit me and ill be so good that I wouldnt want to ctb then. šŸ¤£

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
Only afterwards when the crashing lows hit you :) A short escape from the misery of life can be nice though, even if you do pay for it after. Mind you, if you are feeling so bad that checking out seems like a good option, how much worse could it get!

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Heroin is a strong downer and cocaine is a strong upper, they kinda cancel each other out, very bad idea.
A pure cocaine overdose will be disgusting, every upper overdose is.
A pure Heroin overdose will be one of the best deaths If it works, it takes some time and if you are found you get naloxoned and wake up in extreme withdrawal in a hospital.

Reactions: touhoufan, oooobeeeeii and ImsooDone1N