• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So Ive been taking Largactil for about a month now, and Actawell for longer time until recently. I dont take larger dose, it is just something my doctor perscribed me for sedation to help with anxiety.
So for quite some time, both with Actawell and Largactil this happend, but lately it became worse as now im at 75mg of largactil (1+1+1).
So when I close my eyes I see this ball shaped thing, and it is coming closer and closer to my eyes. They become so close that my body twitches, as I dont like things close to my eyes and these seem so real. Its not like I literally see it but it comes from my brain if you get what I mean. But it seems so real. Today I was trying to nap and it started, and I tried not to open my eyes as I usually do. The ball went from far away to right in front of my eyes in matter of seconds, and then as I tried to not open eyes it like became something scary shaped. Not like a full on person or a shape but I became a bit scared. Sorry if this sounds stupid but I dont know how else to put it into words.
It doesnt happend literally every time I close eyes but 2-3 times a day. Also, I may be just overthinking but it may happend more like right after I take the pill.
Does anyone have any clue on what is happening? Please, I gotta tell my therapist and idk what it may be, so she can maybe stop perscribing me this.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Have you ever experienced similar things before meds?

I was on olanzapine (for depression, which is very dumb imo) and never had something like that happening.

I had other issues tho, like muscle twitching, and stopping it gave me severe side effects I still have to this day. Worst being sleep issues.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Have you ever experienced similar things before meds?

I was on olanzapine (for depression, which is very dumb imo) and never had something like that happening.

I had other issues tho, like muscle twitching, and stopping it gave me severe side effects I still have to this day. Worst being sleep issues.
It happend once before when I had a really high fever. But on like a normal day never