• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I feel lost a lot of the time. I don't feel like myself. My mind has always been hell; a former partner told me jokingly, "It must be hell inside of your head". Yeah, the PTSD makes it pretty fucking loud in here.

But. But.

My body was fine, until it wasn't. I was riding on my body being okay. For the last several years, I've had to watch (well, feel, mostly) my connective tissue slowly degrade, as well as the discs in my back. I can feel my spine through my chest, so a lot of the time I think I'm dying from some heart issue. My intestinal motility is slowing as well, and my lungs aren't doing so hot anymore. Of course, my heart is fine. Of course.

Most of my issues are congenital, but not the connective tissue (well, half of it is congenital) or the back.

I live my life at a 6/10, and never ask for any drugs. I don't take opiates. I don't take benzodiazepines to handle the anxiety. I smoke weed & read this forum & cry a lot.

Good days are good, but in lesser supply than usual. Mornings are hell, and the evenings get me thinking about the mornings... the negative feedback loop from hell.

I just wanted to know if anyone else deals with physical pain that's constantly increasing in both duration and pain level. Someone who deals with physical pain AND severe PTSD would be great to hear from. I feel alone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, Trainstation, lululoo and 1 other person
Seekingpeacenow

Seekingpeacenow

Jun 12, 2019
Without getting into detail. Too much energy. Yes. PTSD since a child. Degenerative illness since 19. Now 40s

Reactions: lululoo
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
More than 29 years of pain (headaches) four days a week. There is nothing that would take it away completely. Since 2016 I'm taking what the good doctor gave me, a variation of mild medications, but it is what it is. A little bit easier, however , now I am a zombie. I was a freelance artist, worked with mechanics and electronics, was reading a book a day, among other things. Now if I dare to stand up from my chair, I need to be ready to face the pain. Not to mention that I constantly think of death. Of those who have already passed, and of my own. My life and my reality is just a surreal nightmare. And I can't sleep without being heavily sedated for more than 4 hours. And the nightmares in that brief sleep would scare the shit out of a granite block in my back yard.

Last edited:
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Yes, both. And every day is a fresh new hell. But what keeps me alive is the fear of failure at exiting and ending up in the loony bin. That would be a fate far worse than death or life as I know it.