• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Is there anyone who is willing to help me get set up so I can order N on the dark web? So far I've installed tails, I've made an account with the DN market. I've encrypted my spare flash drive. I've also got some pgp keys. The current N seller on the DN market is away and won't be back for 10 days but I'm hoping to be ready for when he is back so I can order from him then. I just need some help with whatever else I need to do. If you are comfortable chatting on voice because it is easier to do it that way, you can talk to me on discord, telegram or whatsapp. Please let me know thank you kind regards ★†DaughterOfEve†★

• Love
Reactions: Nem and Quarky00
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
this might help, search google for:

DNM's Buyer Bible (As of 3/22/18)

• Love
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and pthnrdnojvsc
Whynot32

Whynot32

Bought my ticket, ready for the ride.
Jan 13, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...the-ultimate-pain-free-exit-megathread.30451/

Also, N is generally a pretty big scam on DM. Make sure your vendor is "trusted" with a lot of sales and good buyer feedback.

• Love
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
Are you sure the N vendor is credible? Even a huge number of positive reviews is no guarantee on DN markets. All it takes is a small team of people working for table scraps and a scammer can come out looking legit.

It's especially dangerous with N, since it's a drug that has almost no recreational market, and no one is going to waste the money it costs to become a vendor ($$$) just to sell an expensive drug to a handful of people from SS. Unless I've missed something, A is still the closest thing to a reliable seller, and he only sells to people who want to ctb.

Also, whenever someone swoops in supporting a new "legit" source (B, C, D), it's an astonishingly good bet they're part of the con.

• Wow
Reactions: Yuqani, Whynot32 and ★†DaughterOfEve†★
Whynot32

Whynot32

Jan 13, 2020
Are you sure the N vendor is credible? Even a huge number of positive reviews is no guarantee on DN markets. All it takes is a small team of people working for table scraps and a scammer can come out looking legit.

It's especially dangerous with N, since it's a drug that has almost no recreational market, and no one is going to waste the money it costs to become a vendor ($$$) just to sell an expensive drug to a handful of people from SS. Unless I've missed something, A is still the closest thing to a reliable seller, and he only sells to people who want to ctb.

Also, whenever someone swoops in supporting a new "legit" source (B, C, D), it's an astonishingly good bet they're part of the con.
Agreed. This is why buyer feed back and LOTS of sales is important. If its less than a couple hundred, move on. Some sellers have hundreds if not thousands of reviews, this would take EXCESSIVE amounts of time and money to pull off. Most scammers do not have the patience to pull that off. I have not seen a single person with N that has more than a few sales and maybe 10 buyer feedback.

Reactions: Yuqani, ThatIsTheQuestion, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and 1 other person
T

Tim101

Interesting individual
Jan 20, 2020
Secobarbital is WAY easier to obtain as the pills are on script in some countries. DN offers it in abundance. Even a 300mg pill x 100 box. It works.
So i have heard of course. ....

Reactions: finishLana, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and pthnrdnojvsc
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...the-ultimate-pain-free-exit-megathread.30451/

Also, N is generally a pretty big scam on DM. Make sure your vendor is "trusted" with a lot of sales and good buyer feedback.
How can the buyer provide feedback if it worked and they're dead?

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, Whynot32 and 1 other person
Whynot32

Whynot32

Jan 13, 2020
How can the buyer provide feedback if it worked and they're dead?
I would like to think that 99% of people who are knowledgeable about N would leave feedback for others that it is a legitimate source. I don't think most people receive their N then immediately use it. Look at this community, we look out for each other.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Tim101
T

Tim101

Interesting individual
Jan 20, 2020
A test dose
Be careful
Odds of obtaining N very low
Use F oxy or other barb
Or a peaceful hot shot H

Reactions: swimmer and ★†DaughterOfEve†★
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Nov 24, 2019
Secobarbital is WAY easier to obtain as the pills are on script in some countries. DN offers it in abundance. Even a 300mg pill x 100 box. It works.
So i have heard of course. ....

Do you mean i can get secobarbital pills on the DN?

Reactions: Tim101
T

Tim101

Interesting individual
Jan 20, 2020
Do you mean i can get secobarbital pills on the DN?
Yes. Most certainly. There have been many famous ODs on seco. Hendrix. Edie Sedgwick. Marilyn Monroe probably and Judy Garland definitely.

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Nov 24, 2019
Yes. Most certainly. There have been many famous ODs on seco. Hendrix. Edie Sedgwick. Marilyn Monroe probably and Judy Garland definitely.

Ok so then im better off going for that then instead of N? Do you know which market its on? I tried the apol market and it didn't show any results. Yes that is true about the famous people who od on it.

T

Tim101

Interesting individual
Jan 20, 2020
Also Princess Leila Pahlavi.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I tried looking and couldn't find seconal / secobarbital, so I'm feeling a bit doubtful about how easy this is to find...
Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place.
I did speak to someone over PM, but the information given was very generalised, so without any way of narrowing it down, I could be looking for weeks without knowing where I'm really supposed to be looking.
Obviously, in general we wouldn't trust "clearnet" sites, unless significant word of mouth from trusted people suggests otherwise.

If anybody has any info to share then please PM me....
Until then, I'm taking the view that seconal / secobarbital are not readily obtainable.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Also Princess Leila Pahlavi.
@Tim101 From further information I've received, I believe you've given invalid advice to some people, to purchase from clearnet websites that appear to me to not be legitimate.
Perhaps you are passing on information you mistakenly thought was valid, or perhaps you are motivated by some financial incentive.
At this stage I don't know which of those two applies.
However, I do find your actions a little bit suspicious....

Last edited:
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Nov 24, 2019
Is there anyone on here that would be comfortable helping me over voice chat with getting setup to order N on the darknet? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Can you help me get them?
Just to let you know this person is no longer a member of the forum as their name is crossed out. The post was made three years ago.