R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I have received permission for Euthanasia from Switzerland. But I am stuck and bedridden in India. I need help in travelling the 15 hours flight somehow that now a days is there because of covid-19 and lack of direct flights. I was hoping for someone who can accompany me and help deal with airport and immigration authorities. Check with the airlines also if anyone can help but instead of helping they ask me to get a fit to fly certificate if I am so sick. If anyone is doing con due to money problems I can transfer my assets on death. Pm me pleaseThank you for any input

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet, Matthias_k and Silvermorning
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have received permission for Euthanasia from Switzerland. But I am stuck and bedridden in India. I need help in travelling the 15 hours flight somehow that now a days is there because of covid-19 and lack of direct flights. I was hoping for someone who can accompany me and help deal with airport and immigration authorities. Check with the airlines also if anyone can help but instead of helping they ask me to get a fit to fly certificate if I am so sick. Thank you for any input
You need to advertise that somehow in your home area. I'm sure if you offer compensation (money) you will get plenty of offers.

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Have you tried to ask the assisted suicide organisation if they could help ? Or at least give you some advice. If it's Pegasos, they work closely with Exit Int, and Exit has members all over the world.

R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Have you tried to ask the assisted suicide organisation if they could help ? Or at least give you some advice. If it's Pegasos, they work closely with Exit Int, and Exit has members all over the world.
Asked them already. Could not find anyone
You need to advertise that somehow in your home area. I'm sure if you offer compensation (money) you will get plenty of offers.
Other forums cannot advertise easily for euthanasia. Here people will perhaps understand

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Other forums cannot advertise easily for euthanasia. Here people will perhaps understand
This is not the place to advertise. You have a job to offer. I'm sure you realize anyone who does this will want to be paid?

Reactions: LittleJem
R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Yes definitely paying. Edited my post stating I will transfer assets

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes definitely paying. Edited my post stating I will transfer assets
Most here are suicidal and live in various countries. If you are serious, you need a proper job offer in a place where people are looking for jobs, near you.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
@rvsw hi there brother. I am so happy for you that u finally got the required permission u were seeking so badly. I recall our conversation where u mentioned u were finding it hard to get the required documentation... Wish I could help. Hope u find someone who could help u travel

Reactions: LittleJem
R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
@rvsw hi there brother. I am so happy for you that u finally got the required permission u were seeking so badly. I recall our conversation where u mentioned u were finding it hard to get the required documentation... Wish I could help. Hope u find someone who could help u travel

Thanks

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Can you advertise that you're seeking a travel companion one-way to Switzerland? You don't need to lead with your reasons for going there.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I agree with previous posters, that you need a carer to fly with you as a paid job. I guess it would be easier if they had a passport already and were able to get a visa for Switzerland. So not sure where you would advertise that job or how much you would need to pay them. I'd do it if I could fly to India, but I'm in UK and no chance of that atm! The Exit International idea is also a good tip.
Or you could fly someone from Switzerland to India to collect you if that is easier with visas, then they can return to Switzerland with you. It might be easier with visas done that way. I'm sure there are Swiss passport holders who'd do this as a job.

Last edited: