listenbeforeigo

listenbeforeigo

Aug 6, 2023
I do not despise existence by itself, I just really really dislike my own. I think about CTBing all the time and live my life like I am certainly going to do it (postponing or not doing certain things at all because I will die anyway), but I really hope I will be reborn as someone better that is nothing of what I am like in this life. Anyone relate to that?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, hiddenbpd, jellymomo and 5 others
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Exactly same here. I so desperately want the next life to start. Infact I am looking at it in a optimistic way cause I have tried to be a kind and nice person in this life so hopefully all the good karma does count in my next life. Besides some of my problems have no solution, or maybe a solution that will take years to have an effect so that is it.
I hope you get to live a life you want and will be happy with in your next life.

Reactions: hi-okbye
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I will do all I can to avoid reincarnation.

Reactions: Umacon, Betsy007 and starlightsun
listenbeforeigo

listenbeforeigo

Aug 6, 2023
Exactly same here. I so desperately want the next life to start. Infact I am looking at it in a optimistic way cause I have tried to be a kind and nice person in this life so hopefully all the good karma does count in my next life. Besides some of my problems have no solution, or maybe a solution that will take years to have an effect so that is it.
I hope you get to live a life you want and will be happy with in your next life.
I relate to this so much. A lot of my problems are only fixable by starting over again with an entirely new, different life. Thank you for the kind words, I hope the same for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and Parnate
raltsrover

raltsrover

Ñom
Oct 14, 2023
I do not despise existence by itself, I just really really dislike my own. I think about CTBing all the time and live my life like I am certainly going to do it (postponing or not doing certain things at all because I will die anyway), but I really hope I will be reborn as someone better that is nothing of what I am like in this life. Anyone relate to that?
It's comforting to believe that, but I would personally be scared af for it not to work (I mean, what are the odds?). It's like abandoning your most valued person or object for a 0.0001% chance of being a millionaire.

twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
It's kind of the opposite for me sometimes. I fear ctbing and reincarnating in a person with a worse life than I already have

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes I hope very much for this only next time make me physically and mentally healthy, extreme good looks and rich I think I could have an amazing life under those conditions.

In the word of Zyzz

Attachments

• zyzz suicide and reroll life.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: hi-okbye
chasm

chasm

It hurts :(
Oct 21, 2023
Yes, I definitely hope to live another life after this one ends, and hope that I'll get a better start on the next one. So many things just went wrong this time around.

Reactions: DT2007
rainbowstagbeetle

rainbowstagbeetle

sensitivity is a curse
Oct 22, 2023
it's been a dream of mine to come back as some sort of animal. i don't want to stay as a human. hopefully i'll be some sort of reptile. honestly even being a bug wouldn't bother me.

Reactions: DT2007
listenbeforeigo

listenbeforeigo

Aug 6, 2023
it's been a dream of mine to come back as some sort of animal. i don't want to stay as a human. hopefully i'll be some sort of reptile. honestly even being a bug wouldn't bother me.
Ironically, this is one of my biggest fears. I like being human, I just wish I were....a different one.

• Hugs
Reactions: rainbowstagbeetle
D

Deleted member 65988

Coming back at all as human being has its pitfalls no matter how much you want it to be better a 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 50th or 100th or 1000th time around.

Reactions: tiger b