• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
What kind of world u wanna get isekied into?
And what would u do with your next life?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, Judah, Final_Choice and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, this is my dream. I want to get isekied into the Harry Potter world. I would go to Hogwarts and become an alchemist or something. I kind of also want to get isekied into an alternate universe and become a kpop idol because I used to sing and people told me that I had a beautiful voice. I didn't do anything with it in this life though. Wbu?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, kawaiiphantom, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
jjk so i can be w my mannn, Satoru Gojo😋lol. he'd quit his job & we'd live in the countryside away from ppl & curses, raising + caring for animals🧸the word suicide wouldn't even be in my vocabulary, lmao.

what abt u??

• Yay!
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, Suicidebydeath and iamgonnadie
iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
in the world of Mushoku Tensie, so I can fulfill all my fantasies of magic and adventure 🤩

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
This might be a weird one, but living in the world of Pani Poni Dash or Nichijou would be nice. I would love to just go on weird wacky school adventures with my classmates and see surreal things everyday.

For something more fantasy oriented, I wouldn't mind being in the world of Hakumei to Mikochi.

• Hugs
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I'm not even sure I can explain all this in a post. There's so many worlds I want to live in. My main one is a Earth that's similar to this one but very different. I can't say everything I want because some of the things I want to experience are... controversial to say the least. But one of the things is just living in a world of magic. I also just want to be like a full time artist or maybe be a concept artist for indie game companies.

I wanna be able to read all the OC comics I have in my head and create all sorts of art and pictures. I wanna live in a penthouse in Tokyo and be super rich but I also just want all the bottles of nembutal, a 12 gauge shotgun, and a sarco pod just in case I'd want to die. And even this doesn't really even cover it, there's so much more to explain.

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I just want to be non existent forever

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
HELL YEAH. Anything really, except maybe not a world like AOT or something lmao, would prefer a fantasy world also

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, sserafim and Malaria
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Absolutely! Not sure which world but there's a lot of different ones that I'd love to be isekaid into. Way better than this world.

• Love
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I'd love to be isekied into a different world. In a lot the animes I've watched, the main character just gets completely overpowered stats in a new magical world. I think i'd really like being op like that. I'd probably just live out in the forest and help weary travelers or anyone in need really. But mainly I'd just live a pretty quiet life where I fill my days with random activities that I find interesting without having to worry about money and bills.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, iamgonnadie, sserafim and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I would like to live in the world of One Piece

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and iamgonnadie