SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I am so anxious and could really use a distraction. If anyone wants to vent, in general or to somebody, I'll gladly read in this read or a PM.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Plato'sCaveDweller, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I can't do more than this one message right now, but im also so anxious now, feel like crawling out of my skin. I want to take a benzo but i only have a few left and dont know if i will be able to get more from my doctor. I dont know what to say to him and afraid of even making an appointment. Likely some others are out there and will pm you or write here

• Love
Reactions: SmallKoy
I

iamlookingforanout

Sep 30, 2024
Oh, thanks for letting me know. Just interested, what are the age ranges of people here? I am late 30's.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I can't do more than this one message right now, but im also so anxious now, feel like crawling out of my skin. I want to take a benzo but i only have a few left and dont know if i will be able to get more from my doctor. I dont know what to say to him and afraid of even making an appointment. Likely some others are out there and will pm you or write here
I know what you mean. I hate anxiety so much, it's the worst feeling in the world. I really hope you find a way to relax.
Oh, thanks for letting me know. Just interested, what are the age ranges of people here? I am late 30's.
I've found that there is a wide age range on this website, but most are early 20s-30s in my experience.

• Love
Reactions: alienfreak and opheliaoveragain
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
if you have been taking them regularly your doctor will likely not cut your dose off cold turkey; depending on how high your dosage was you can get withdrawals that are deadly so they would rather taper you slowly than rapidly. hope this helps reassure you in some way.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate my parents so much for how they don't let me sleep well enough because of their shitty religion. Sleep is the only thing in life that helps me and now I don't even get much of that anymore. I was sleeping so peacefully until I got forcibly woke up super early. I'm also not allowed to nap during the day so I have to wait until night time to be able to sleep again. I'm so tired and I hate life as well as my parents.

How are you doing right now? Has your situation improved compared to when you first wrote your post?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Parnate and SmallKoy
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I hate my parents so much for how they don't let me sleep well enough because of their shitty religion. Sleep is the only thing in life that helps me and now I don't even get much of that anymore. I was sleeping so peacefully until I got forcibly woke up super early. I'm also not allowed to nap during the day so I have to wait until night time to be able to sleep again. I'm so tired and I hate life as well as my parents.

How are you doing right now? Has your situation improved compared to when you first wrote your post?
That is very abusive in my opinion. I'm so sorry you get put through that. I struggle with shitty parents as well, so I know that feeling. I'm feeling a bit better now than when I first wrote my post, thanks. I was just really stressed. Wanted to hear from some other people. Other people's stress helps me forget about my own. Of course I don't wish for others to be stressed though, it just helps to hear other people and relate to them I guess.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
That is very abusive in my opinion. I'm so sorry you get put through that. I struggle with shitty parents as well, so I know that feeling. I'm feeling a bit better now than when I first wrote my post, thanks. I was just really stressed. Wanted to hear from some other people. Other people's stress helps me forget about my own. Of course I don't wish for others to be stressed though, it just helps to hear other people and relate to them I guess.
It really is abusive but, at the end of the day, I tolerate what they're doing since I think that life and adulthood is even more abusive than my parents are. Additionally, even if I wanted to be independent, I can't anyway due to my autism impacting my abilities. That said, I don't really want to be independent as then I'd be forced to do so much responsibilities and I just wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd rather avoid life itself and the only way I can achieve that is via death. I was never meant for life. Also, I gotta say that's really interesting but, at the same time, it's understandable since it can be relieving to find people who you relate to

• Love
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
It really is abusive but, at the end of the day, I tolerate what they're doing since I think that life and adulthood is even more abusive than my parents are. Additionally, even if I wanted to be independent, I can't anyway due to my autism impacting my abilities. That said, I don't really want to be independent as then I'd be forced to do so much responsibilities and I just wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd rather avoid life itself and the only way I can achieve that is via death. I was never meant for life. Also, I gotta say that's really interesting but, at the same time, it's understandable since it can be relieving to find people who you relate to
I know what you mean. I'd rather avoid life too. I absolutely don't want to have to worry about my adult responsibilities. It's one of the main sources of my anxiety. It's so terrible how much pressure society puts on us as young adults.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I feel life I very unfair to me. I try to be nice. But I have always got bad in return. I am mentaly ill . But my family is also a big reason for fucking me up. I hate my family they have been way too overbearing. Unfortunately I need validation from my family for the smallest of actions.
I hate for being born in to my family. I hate that they were poor. I hate that they always were so conditional and strict. I always had this pressure of keeping my image as a sincere , decent and a good boy. I never got to be myself ever it seems.
I hope I am over with this constant battle soon.and I pray to god that I get another life with better parents, better family and a good mind and body.

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I know what you mean. I'd rather avoid life too. I absolutely don't want to have to worry about my adult responsibilities. It's one of the main sources of my anxiety. It's so terrible how much pressure society puts on us as young adults.
Omg same. Life itself and adult responsibilities causes me so much anxiety. I get panic attacks over adulthood and having to be productive. I'm also scared for my future as it's going to be even more challenging and exhausting than it is right now. I can only save myself via suicide but I don't have the courage to kill myself

• Love
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I feel life I very unfair to me. I try to be nice. But I have always got bad in return. I am mentaly ill . But my family is also a big reason for fucking me up. I hate my family they have been way too overbearing. Unfortunately I need validation from my family for the smallest of actions.
I hate for being born in to my family. I hate that they were poor. I hate that they always were so conditional and strict. I always had this pressure of keeping my image as a sincere , decent and a good boy. I never got to be myself ever it seems.
I hope I am over with this constant battle soon.and I pray to god that I get another life with better parents, better family and a good mind and body.
I'm sorry, life is not fair to us. It never will be, it's sad. I hope you can find some peace, though. My mom is incredibly abusive which I've posted about a few times on here. Just remember that we aren't our family. You're your own person.
Omg same. Life itself and adult responsibilities causes me so much anxiety. I get panic attacks over adulthood and having to be productive. I'm also scared for my future as it's going to be even more challenging and exhausting than it is right now. I can only save myself via suicide but I don't have the courage to kill myself
Yes, me too! The panic attacks over having to be productive. I always copied other people and what they were doing if I didn't feel like I was being productive enough. I don't want to be seen as lazy and like I don't do anything but I'd also rather just be dead rather than worry.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Parnate
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I don't really have anything major to vent about, but I'll share something if it helps provide you with a nice little distraction.

I'm currently awaiting my antiemetic with great anxiety. I have no clue if it's actually cleared through customs or it's been held for further inspection. The tracking updates aren't going the way they should. It should have said "inbound to customs" > "arrived at facility" > "outbound from customs". But instead, mine went from "arrived at facility" to "in transit to next facility". I was told by someone who has experience in customs that this means it has cleared. But I am concerned that the tracker neglected to mention it leaving customs' custody. So for the past few days I've been quite tense and it's been difficult to sleep. I worry it's been moved to another facility for inspection, and if this is the case it may take about a month for it to clear since they'll have to call in a specific government inspector to verify the medication and test its quality (or some shit like that).

I really fucking hope it's actually on the way. It's the last piece of my SN protocol, so I will feel so much better once it's in my hands. I didn't celebrate when I got my SN, since it was only the first piece of the "puzzle" and thus my protocol was still incomplete. But once I have my AE, I'm gonna get drunk as fuck lmao!

• Love
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I don't really have anything major to vent about, but I'll share something if it helps provide you with a nice little distraction.

I'm currently awaiting my antiemetic with great anxiety. I have no clue if it's actually cleared through customs or it's been held for further inspection. The tracking updates aren't going the way they should. It should have said "inbound to customs" > "arrived at facility" > "outbound from customs". But instead, mine went from "arrived at facility" to "in transit to next facility". I was told by someone who has experience in customs that this means it has cleared. But I am concerned that the tracker neglected to mention it leaving customs' custody. So for the past few days I've been quite tense and it's been difficult to sleep. I worry it's been moved to another facility for inspection, and if this is the case it may take about a month for it to clear since they'll have to call in a specific government inspector to verify the medication and test its quality (or some shit like that).

I really fucking hope it's actually on the way. It's the last piece of my SN protocol, so I will feel so much better once it's in my hands. I didn't celebrate when I got my SN, since it was only the first piece of the "puzzle" and thus my protocol was still incomplete. But once I have my AE, I'm gonna get drunk as fuck lmao!
I'm sure it's on its way. I hate that kind of waiting and not knowing anxiety. It's truly terrible. I hope you find a way to relax and get some sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I'm sure it's on its way. I hate that kind of waiting and not knowing anxiety. It's truly terrible. I hope you find a way to relax and get some sleep.
I sure hope so. I'm hoping it's simply an error with the updates. And thank you :) I hope you feel better soon as well.

• Love