Status
Not open for further replies.
ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
As Title says, just looking for likeminded people or someone to talk to...

Reactions: Sensei and OneNdone
Deleted member 8782

Deleted member 8782

Jun 21, 2019
Sure, feel free to pm me

Reactions: Sensei
O

OneNdone

Nov 19, 2020
Here to listen if you need.

violetsaturn

violetsaturn

Oct 28, 2020
^what they said :-)

Reactions: Sensei and OneNdone
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Hi Jeremy.

• Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, x~Sophia~x and Brick In The Wall
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
people in this thread - you dont unlock the function to private message until you have written 4 posts on the forum. good luck lmao

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you feel like. That's what this forum is for, we are here to support and respect each other as much as we can!

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
Hey I'm new here, the day after the Jeremy post, along with a load of other new users.

Why don't you PM me for a nice cosy chat.

Yah boo whatever dude.

I bet there's at least 26 of you.
..............what is the need?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hey I'm new here, the day after the Jeremy post, along with a load of other new users.

Why don't you PM me for a nice cosy chat.

Yah boo whatever dude.

I bet there's at least 26 of you.
I don't think it's fair or reasonable to attack new members with zero evidence of them being anything but new member, chill out.

Reactions: LigottiFan19, Sprite_Geist, Deleted member 94 and 3 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
..............what is the need?
The need is to protect legitimate users here from being sucked into a manipulative web of deceit from people like Jeremy.

I'll give Jeremy his due, he's not an idiot, he's actually quite intelligent, just unfortunately for him nowhere near as intelligent as me.

So he'd hardly come and join the day after his mental video was posted here, he'd set up an account earlier then sit on it so it's primed and ready.

Then, because his ego is far greater than his intellect he'd start trying to interact with people here to "gather evidence" once he's the center of attention again, and since his new acolytes at the 26 are dimmer than he is, they all join up afterwards and bolster his "hey yeah, lets all have a chat" thread.

I don't want to see anyone who is here and struggling getting sucked into their games and end up being doxxed and sectioned so he can get his revenge for being banned and not allowed to take over the entire forum.

Maybe this user isn't him, but I absolutely guarantee you - one of them is - he is here again.

He has a bee in his bonnet and is looking for adulation.

That's the need.

ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
I don't think it's fair or reasonable to attack new members with zero evidence of them being anything but new member, chill out.
I'm so confused tbh my first post was last night and I'm just looking for like minded people and a community

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm so confused tbh my first post was last night and I'm just looking for like minded people and a community
Don't mind @StuFin. He doesn't speak for the group. You're welcome here, and its nice to meet you.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Deleted member 94, _Kaira_ and 3 others
ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
The need is to protect legitimate users here from being sucked into a manipulative web of deceit from people like Jeremy.

I'll give Jeremy his due, he's not an idiot, he's actually quite intelligent, just unfortunately for him nowhere near as intelligent as me.

So he'd hardly come and join the day after his mental video was posted here, he'd set up an account earlier then sit on it so it's primed and ready.

Then, because his ego is far greater than his intellect he'd start trying to interact with people here to "gather evidence" once he's the center of attention again, and since his new acolytes at the 26 are dimmer than he is, they all join up afterwards and bolster his "hey yeah, lets all have a chat" thread.

I don't want to see anyone who is here and struggling getting sucked into their games and end up being doxxed and sanctioned s he can get his revenge for being banned and not allowed to take over the entire forum.

That's the need.
Listen idk what this whole Jeremy thing is about but I'm just looking for a community and for people to talk to. Sorry for whatever did happen to Jeremy and what he went thru but tbh idk what it was about nor what happened behind the scenes with him but yeah

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
just ignore this dude. there has been some recent forum drama that he is referring to. I'm sorry that he is being like this.

if you want to talk to people there are also chat rooms where you can connect with everyone, it's like a group chat. just press the chat function and enter any rooms you are interested in, like the general chit-chat one etc, and you can connect with other people on there too. would highly recommend it for new users. I have spent a lot of time in there.

Reactions: justsad&done, Deleted member 94, _Kaira_ and 2 others
ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
just ignore this dude. there has been some recent forum drama that he is referring to. I'm sorry that he is being like this.

if you want to talk to people there are also chat rooms where you can connect with everyone, it's like a group chat. just press the chat function and enter any rooms you are interested in, like the general chit-chat one etc, and you can connect with other people on there too. would highly recommend it for new users. I have spent a lot of time in there.
Where would I find the chat function on mobile? I do see the conversations and idk where I would go about to see chat or how to join those group chats. Sorry haha I'm quite new to this and thanks!
I seem to remember you not only getting sucked into Jeremy's games, but if I remember rightly - you were communicating with people here AFTER he was banned to pass on his messages to people.

So - sorry RB, no offence to you - but you defending a new member who "wants to talk to people privately" is highly suspicious.

I called him out before he did all this and got attacked for it.

I'm calling him out again.

Think what you like.
Can you take this privately or chat somewhere else about it? Like please why does my post about wanting to find people to talk to just for company and for like minded people have to become drama. I'm trying to escape drama and I'm coming back into it like???

Jk I found it thanks ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I seem to remember you not only getting sucked into Jeremy's games, but if I remember rightly - you were communicating with people here AFTER he was banned to pass on his messages to people.

So - sorry RB, no offence to you - but you defending a new member who "wants to talk to people privately" is highly suspicious.

I called him out before he did all this and got attacked for it.

I'm calling him out again.

Think what you like.
Let's clear this one up. Yes I have talked to bpg off site, and no I don't still talk to him. Also I didn't talk to him to pass messages @mahakali88 asked about him. I answered if she asked. Also, yes, I told him I would say goodbye on his behalf if he literally ctb, but clearly I have not and he has not.

Reactions: _Kaira_ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm not sure. I just made this account last night. Give me a minute to look, friend

I can't figure it out.
You have to be here for 24 hours before you can send PM's.

Reactions: OneNdone
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Let's clear this one up. Yes I have talked to bpg off site, and no I don't still talk to him. Also I didn't talk to him to pass messages @mahakali88 asked about him. I answered if she asked. Also, yes, I told him I would say goodbye on his behalf if he literally ctb, but clearly I have not and he has not.
@StuFin I can confirm this, Rosey did not pass any messages from him. He asked her to make his goodbye thread in case he ctb's, and he told me about it. I have asked her a few times is he okay and is he actively suicidal and that's it. No reason to attack a new member with unfounded accusations.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Ghost2211
ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
T
@StuFin I can confirm this, Rosie did not pass any messages from him. He asked her to make his goodbye thread in case he ctb's, and he told me about it. I have asked her a few times is he okay and is he actively suicidal and that's it. No reason to attack a new member with unfounded accusations.
Thank you

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Ghost2211
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I'm not "attacking" anyone, the timing all seems very suspicious to me. I have a suspicious mind, maybe that's one of the reasons I'm here.

If I'm wrong - I apologise - but be careful people. No one knows who anyone is online, especially someone brand spanking new.

Reactions: ImmortalTaoist, Nymph and x~Sophia~x
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm not "attacking" anyone, the timing all seems very suspicious to me. I have a suspicious mind, maybe that's one of the reasons I'm here.

If I'm wrong - I apologise - but be careful people. No one knows who anyone is online, especially someone brand spanking new.
I am careful. I have gotten to a point that I consider everyone a potential psycho on a mission to make my life miserable, until proven otherwise.

• Hugs
Reactions: feast or famine, Throwmyselfaway, All washed up and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.