• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bunny13000

Bunny13000

Jun 28, 2018
Highlight of my day guitar hero

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

borderline_over

Be still
Oct 5, 2018
I have BPD. Because of this, I am unable to control my emotions. Yesterday, I ruined my husband's work Christmas party because I was angry (for reasons unbeknownst to me). I embarrassed him in front of his colleagues, and was so rude to his sweet manager.

We left immediately. It felt justified in the moment, but now I feel like a sack of shit.

Today, he has "forgiven" me to an extent, but I know things won't ever be the same between us. I also know I will never be able to show my face at his place of work again.

I am convinced he has truly had it with me and my bullshit, and I feel awful that I am even alive right now. I don't deserve him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this. I wish I could just find the courage to disappear so he can live a lighter and happier life without me in it.

Sorry, that got pretty long.... :/

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Get home from work. Pass out in chair for 5 hours. Get up, drink a cold cup of coffee. Take a shit, shower, boots on and back to work

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and iHeartRockArt
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Has had it's highs and lows. High's were going around the city by public transport, rarely travel to other parts further out. Was refreshing and something new to see. Ate a nice late lunch.

Had a nice dinner on that same day. It was basically a selfish 'me' day.

Unfortunately things got low yesterday and today. Just annoying stuff like work, chores, never-ending things to clean or errands to do.

And, of course, dealing with people, even housemate's or friends or family: another low.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Maybe I'm bi-polar, lol?

Rad Aiko

Rad Aiko

Dec 6, 2018
Every fucking time I feel "safe" or happy, every time I'm feeling better something happens, something that turn really bad from nothing that destroys everything in me once again...

This last 4 days have been like that, even worse with my couple acting like an asshole with me... And keep loving him...

I'm very afraid of feel happy... I always think that it is an announcement of something really bad is going to happen... I can't take it anymore.

Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Secretly cried throughout the day, more than usual.
Got home from work and cried for a few more hours.
Then laying around feeling empty.
Now insomnia.

Reactions: Kingkelly and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Lying down in pain as always watching gaming on Twitch TV. Keep reminding myself that I only have to tolerate this sick body till end of Feb. Wish there was an earthquake and I was killed while asleep in my bed.

Reactions: Kingkelly and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Scrolling through this site hoping to get more tips on how to make ctb less painful. Literally all I do lately

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Kingkelly and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Mixk009

Nov 26, 2018
I just woke up it's 5am.

Already sad. Lonely and alone. There's only really a few people irl that will eventually find out I'm dead and no one cares. Mom disowned me. Sure she might be sad, but that's some bullshit. My bf already isn't loving me. It will be as if I never existed and all of this suffering was in some isolated vaccum. I've been alone and lonely since day one. It makes me cry just thinking about it.

I'm being sad to this rn

I wish we could all just smoke weed and chill in a big room just talking.. Ironically I'll probably be the first to leave. I always feel alone and lonely. The bigger the crowd, the lonelier I get.