Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
Ive had a crappy week. Anyone else want to share their week?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, chemicalctb, Mljonzy and 5 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Nothing exciting, same ol crap...different day. Sorry your week has been crappy too. Hopefully you can find a tiny bit of happiness in something, I hope anyway. I'm pretty miserable myself, but I can still laugh at some things and enjoy a little bit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, chemicalctb and Cubashii
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Well i went into town yesterday to drink and clear my head. I'm hung over today but it went well yesterday.

I drank a margarita, beers, and some long island ice teas.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, fiteorflite2, iHeartRockArt and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Shit piling on more shit as usual

Reactions: noheartz4lulah, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cubashii and 1 other person
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
I had an emergency doctors appointment this morning. Doctor asked if I was able to keep myself safe. Replied, "yes". Lies! Went shopping. Came home with items I don't remember buying, but had the receipts, so I know I didn't shoplift them. I have felt spaced out all day, which is the norm. Tremendous urge to ctb right now, which again is the norm. Now I'm at home, knowing that I have to ctb sooner than original date planned. Unbearable. Have appointment tomorrow with counsellor/therapist. I'll be asked, "how are you doing?" and my reply will be, "fine".

Reactions: gingerplum, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thoughtforms and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'm at the end of trialling the max dose of my new antidepressants. Not working at all, even though seemed promising fir a bit, dunno what the shrink will do. Its helped hugely with pain though so as good as he is, dont see what pill might "fix" my thoughts. I dont care anymore I just dont want to cause or feel pain. But if it wasn't for guilt of hurting family and my incredibly, unbelievably rock solid gf who deserves awards for living with me, I'd have deserted this man-is-now-the-environment-of-man world.

Last edited:
Reactions: gingerplum, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cubashii and 1 other person
Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
Nothing exciting, same ol crap...different day. Sorry your week has been crappy too. Hopefully you can find a tiny bit of happiness in something, I hope anyway. I'm pretty miserable myself, but I can still laugh at some things and enjoy a little bit.

Having a drink right now does make me a little happier. Thanks <3

Reactions: gingerplum, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, iHeartRockArt and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I had an emergency doctors appointment this morning. Doctor asked if I was able to keep myself safe. Replied, "yes". Lies! Went shopping. Came home with items I don't remember buying, but had the receipts, so I know I didn't shoplift them. I have felt spaced out all day, which is the norm. Tremendous urge to ctb right now, which again is the norm. Now I'm at home, knowing that I have to ctb sooner than original date planned. Unbearable. Have appointment tomorrow with counsellor/therapist. I'll be asked, "how are you doing?" and my reply will be, "fine".

For lack of more creative help, I really do empathise.

Reactions: gingerplum, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cubashii and 2 others
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
Yesterday and today (Wednesday) I've laid in bed all day just getting up to pee, eat, and check the mail. On Monday, I had an eye exam and tomorrow I have psychiatrist appointment.

Reactions: gingerplum, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cubashii and 1 other person
Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
I got hateful as always

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
Whats wrong?
I naturally stress with almost every day-to-day situation, especially if there are people involved, but today I woke up wishing I could pull a gun.
There's nothing wrong, theoretically.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I played games in bed all day because my surgery still hasn't healed and I can't work until it is better. It's pretty depressing to be trapped in the house all day, nurses are worried about the fact it is taking so long to heal. I'm bored.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Well, my day consisted of getting back into trucking. Feels weird, but relaxing to be back in this rig. Gives me time to think of my methods without people breathing down my neck. Been pondering my set-up for the CO method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mljonzy and Jodes
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Ive had a crappy week. Anyone else want to share their week?
Today was crazy, but tomorrow will be even crazier. I'm supposed to do lsd w friend. I might back out not sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and letmeseethedeath
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Today was crazy, but tomorrow will be even crazier. I'm supposed to do lsd w friend. I might back out not sure.
latest

you done it before?

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Sleeping, working, going out smoking shisha all by myself avoiding verything and everyone. Dead mode active. Waiting for self destruction to end the mission.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mljonzy, lv-gras and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'm optimistic, getting pregabalin tomorrow woohoo!!! Feel guilty as hell tho, so much suffering here.

But still want to CBT, really is no point just being on drugs for me anymore - but it'll make me a damned side more comfortable while I hang around ... touch wood. Bad pun, sorry. In mean while you know, I live

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thoughtforms and lv-gras
Crazy I

Crazy I

Madman
Nov 28, 2018
Well its the same boring days as usual, actually started out pretty nice at Monday and Tuesday but im getting more and more unlucky towards weekend. Plus its been raining most of the time so i cant exactly go have some fun outside of my home. So yeah its pretty boring week.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not bothering

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and lv-gras
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Been in bed for 2 days having a panic attack I think. I can't stop shaking and feeling anxious. My heart feels like it's jumping through my chest. I don't know what's wrong with me. Been on phone to therapists and dr all day. I keep waiting for it to pass but my life will be the same when it does.
I hate being this person. I always thought I was young, happy, lucky. Had a good life. I never wanted to see myself as a victim of anything because they never win. But I'm so sad all the time and I don't know why

Reactions: Kingkelly, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Crazy I and 1 other person
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
my week was not terrible between the appointments with the psychotherapeutre and the doctors there is nothing very exciting and I would like to work but I am anxious for the work

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
my week was not terrible between the appointments with the psychotherapeutre and the doctors there is nothing very exciting and I would like to work but I am anxious for the work
Sorry for your week, you're eager to work which is extremelyboromising. Just protect uourself from stress early as you can, well done and good luck!!!

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Been in bed for 2 days having a panic attack I think. I can't stop shaking and feeling anxious. My heart feels like it's jumping through my chest. I don't know what's wrong with me. Been on phone to therapists and dr all day. I keep waiting for it to pass but my life will be the same when it does.
I hate being this person. I always thought I was young, happy, lucky. Had a good life. I never wanted to see myself as a victim of anything because they never win. But I'm so sad all the time and I don't know why
2 days, jeez. Bad one. I hope they do something about the sadness soon for you too. I empathise about greater expectations from earlylife

Herbalpompano75

Herbalpompano75

I loved her
Dec 1, 2018
Wake up go to work and just try not to cry all day just to run to my car when works over so I can start crying alone then drive home and lay there and kill myself with my thoughts I can't eat I can barely breathe I can't stop shaking and the only thing that gets her off my mind is the thought of killing myself the weekend has sucked I'd rather work it keeps me busy but after 10 hours I'm done I just need to cry

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
it is raining the past couple of days this weekend, but i have not left my apartment...... not sure how much longer i can live like this...

Reactions: Kingkelly, Crazy I, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Shit week stocking shelves overnight just the usual. Now i got my 3 days off before i have to do it again every week over and over again. My days off are shit to just gaming on my own i do love gaming but whilst i'm enjoying playing i am also thinking about pain and suicide at the same time. I hope you guys had a better week than me.

Tara2018

Tara2018

Oct 17, 2018
My days are the same latety...

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I'm so afraid my old friend is dead tomorrow. He's 30 years my senior, living in the old people's home and I visit him every night for 16 years now. He's my all and everything. He isn't sick, just physically very very old. Speaking with him becomes harder and harder. He's suffering from Korsakov's syndrome, drank a lot in his life. Just got home from him... could see death in his face (first time like that) … I could barely hold back my tears talking to him... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! This goes deeper than any fukkin boyfriend I had in my life …. I was even thinking about taking my N after losing him when sitting there tonight, I told him as well. It hurts soooo much... I really don't know if I can live without him. He was there for me during all the horror … he Always always Always listened … crying rivers here.

M

Muri

dead and gone
Nov 6, 2018
I can't even remember what I did yesterday let alone the whole week. Probably the same repetitive actions of eating and sleeping.