• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Like be cop who gets killed on the job? Or be on the frontline in the army? Or save a person from being shot by jumping infront of the bullets? It's like people think of you dying that way as ok then and something they feel comfortable telling people when people ask how you died. Having to tell someone you died of suicide is taboo. Maybe if I died doing something then it would be easier on friends and family.

Reactions: Deutsch, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
lookism

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
2abriv.jpg

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I've never really thought of that but it actually doesn't sound half bad

Reactions: Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I've never really thought of that but it actually doesn't sound half bad
it basically gets you death like you want but saving people that know you any shame. Only thing is it would have to be perfect timing and may take awhile to achieve. Not everyone has that kind of time here.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
That would be quite ideal.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
i would

or eveb just be killed in an terroristic attack, executed by isis or sth would be good

Reactions: Tiburcio and Living_Ghost
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I was thinking about going to Syria to fight Isis a couple of years ago. Most likely a death sentence.

Reactions: Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Living_Ghost and Tiburcio
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I wouldn't mind dying while have the best orgasm of my life

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Living_Ghost and Tiburcio
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
like i could get a partner capable of getting me off

Reactions: Living_Ghost
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Part of the reason I work my job. It's not heroic or anything but there's a chance.

I think it'd be fun to hunt organized pedo trafficking gangs knowing how deep and dangerous they are. Probably wouldn't make it through it.

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
If I fail to CTB, I will join the military in hopes of dying in combat. At least I will be fighting for the benefit of society while achieving my own wish.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
If I fail to CTB, I will join the military in hopes of dying in combat. At least I will be fighting for the benefit of society while achieving my own wish.
cool. I need to do that.

Reactions: couldntthinkofaname and lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018

just be aware that in the "benefit" of society, in that way at least, you may be told to harm others who may or may not want it. consider that as well. there are other helpful things, however that can put you in harm's way. other people work in disasters or war zones.

Reactions: tearsinrain, raskolnikov, midastic and 1 other person
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
basically if you are in the military you can be told to take someone else's choice between death and life away from them, and then you have to obey or not