WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Fuck it, I'm broke and have decided to get rid of a kidney.
It's in good condition ( at least I think it is, although I've not actually seen it ).
I've decided to take up drinking again after a few years of sobriety, yet need some cash to do this.
So if anyone knows of any organ brokers who want my kidney, let me know.
Thanks.

• Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88 and tiger b
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Asking anonymous people for kidney brokers doesn't sound shady at all lmao.
Just come to my private clinic bro, it'll be fine :^)

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I've heard Dawsons and PMT sell organs.

Supply pic first plz. Just asking for a friend at the BBC.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88 and WAITING TO DIE
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
How about this guy?
Eyeless jack
Perhaps you can leave him a note requesting euthanasia after harvesting your organs.

• Yay!
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and tiger b
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Receiving payment for blood or organs is illegal in the UK. Personally, I support this agenda, as permitting this trade leads to crimes against humanity such as those occuring in China. Detainees in the many "re education camps", including Uyghurs, practitioners of Falun Gong, Tibetans, Muslims and Christians, are treated like a menu for people prepared to pay for an organ transplant. The situation has been likened to that of a horror movie, where any organ can be acquired without delay. The practice relies on the principle that once a detainee has been shot, they become "an enemy of the state".
I guess it depends where you live, although I know people do travel for this purpose.
You should be aware of organised crime groups who have been targeting refugees. They offer cash for a kidney. But bear in mind that once you are unconscious, there's no reason for them not to help themselves to the rest of your organs.

Reactions: Celerity and Praestat_Mori