alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
So my question is if anyone here, has been waiting on a date or event and before they act on their suicide desire?

I'm waiting on a court verdict for a lawsuit initiated by me. It's been over a year and still nothing yet about it. No matter the verdict I'll be ending my life but I want to see the outcome and it's been really hard on me. Most nights I fight the urge to just end my life without seeing a verdict. It's difficult to actually keep going day after day while working but the plus side is I'm also saving for DIGNITAS instead of having to resort to the other multiple methods I have ready.

I'm skeptical if I should order N just in case but anyway I'm just interested in if anyone else is definitely going to be ending their life but is fighting the urge to just be able to witness something before taking their life. And why.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinalCountdown, Random, Redrock and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I will run out of money this month so I will watch Season 8 Episode 3 of Game of Thrones next Sunday 28th 3am and when I have watched that I will ctb by the 29th or 30th April. I Wish I had more money so I could finish the last season which ends at May 19th sucks I don´t have the money though :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: Mart, Egddios, fujjpp and 8 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I'm in my 30's and won't be ending my life until hopefully about 60-80 years old. I have N right now in the refridgerator ready to use just in case my health goes south. But until then I will try to live a good life.

Reactions: Soul, Redrock, Seaghost and 1 other person
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I'm in my 30's and won't be ending my life until hopefully about 60-80 years old. I have N right now in the refridgerator ready to use just in case my health goes south. But until then I will try to live a good life.
The lifespan of Nembutal is really longer than 30 years?

Reactions: Egddios
Psychotic King

Psychotic King

Failure
Apr 18, 2019
Waiting for certain things, yes. Dont have a certain date, but I hope for one of my family member to die first, it's optional but she would quite sad I believe. I dont usually think the good old "I dont want to hurt my family so that's why I wont commit suicide", but this particular person may not live that many years anyway, so might as well wait. That is, unless my days get worse and I simply cannot wait anymore

I also have been thinking about 2022-2024 dates, I dont want to get much older. Things haven't changed much in the last 5 years, just for the worse and worse.

There are some things that I want to finish, couple of projects, I want to see certain countries as I like to travel and do couple of things and a explanation video in case I will end up leaving my way, but all of these are optional in case it goes too hard to live

Reactions: Soul and alizee
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I ordered from J so I have it in powder form, which lasts a lot longer.
Oh, I never heard of J, is he still around because I would prefer powdered form than liquid. I'm in Canada and I think the border has better detection when it comes to receiving liquid form. You're definitely ahead of your peers to have a way out and while you just try to enjoy life. I like to think in 30 years assisted suicide will be an option in most countries for even without a terminal illness. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I suppose I will wait until 2023, which will be the year of the rabbit and also the year which I turn 33, but before I turn 33, I will decide to end it all if I am still a virgin (including other circumstances). Though if my health or a sudden negative change in my life occurs between now and then (the span of 4 years), then I will end it sooner.

I ordered from J so I have it in powder form, which lasts a lot longer.
Wow you are certainly more prepared than most people in the world and I do hope it's still potent in 3 decades.

Oh, I never heard of J, is he still around because I would prefer powdered form than liquid. I'm in Canada and I think the border has better detection when it comes to receiving liquid form. You're definitely ahead of your peers to have a way out and while you just try to enjoy life. I like to think in 30 years assisted suicide will be an option in most countries for even without a terminal illness. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.
I sure hope assisted suicide is legal in more places in a few decades. I know the US will likely be one of the last countries to have it legal at the federal level, if ever. Then of course, the Bible belt states might even make/keep it illegal for decades to come and not budge.

Reactions: alizee
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes I think assisted suicide will eventually be legal too. And J no longer sells. But from what I heard there is a new seller of N powder in China that is listed in the PPH. I don't have the link to the new version. I think there was a thread about it recently, like in the last month. If you find it let me know.

Reactions: Done182 and alizee
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I sure hope assisted suicide is legal in more places in a few decades. I know the US will likely be one of the last countries to have it legal at the federal level, if ever. Then of course, the Bible belt states might even make/keep it illegal for decades to come and not budge.
I would put money on the Bible belt states decreasing in size in 15-20 years if I planned to be around till then. Ultimately it will be 25-40 years where the biggest difference will be made and which is when the old die. I'm guessing California or Washington will be first to allow suicide without medical reason. People should be able to escape to those states by then.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah I will run out of money this month so I will watch Season 8 Episode 3 of Game of Thrones next Sunday 28th 3am and when I have watched that I will ctb by the 29th or 30th April. I Wish I had more money so I could finish the last season which ends at May 19th sucks I don´t have the money though :'(
Yeah, me too. Waiting for things like Game of Thrones and Star Wars is the only thing keeping me going right now.
I'm 22 right now, but I think I'll wait until I'm 25 then if it hasn't gotten better I'll ctb.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
I'm waiting for my birthday next month, mostly because I'd rather have people waste one day a year mourning me than two but also I'll have time to watch the new Game of Thrones season. It's been an interest for a long time, so I'd like to see what happens, even if it is probably pretty predictable by now. It would be nice to read the last two books but I'm not sure those will ever come out, and due to personal reasons I'd like to go sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Egddios
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I have to wait for an event on May 11th after that day I will die in the woods

Reactions: Redt2go
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't want to do it close to birthdays of those I love.

@TheGoodGuy Are you absolutely sure you've exhausted all your options? Could you move back with family or a friend to give you some more time? I just don't like the thought of you ctb because of money if there might be a solution.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I don't want to do it close to birthdays of those I love.

@TheGoodGuy Are you absolutely sure you've exhausted all your options? Could you move back with family or a friend to give you some more time? I just don't like the thought of you ctb because of money if there might be a solution.
My main reason is physical chronic illnesses I have that ruins my life and because of these illnesses/handicaps I can´t work and I can´t get disability either since the government won´t give it to me.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@TheGoodGuy Why won't the government give it to you? This is really infuriating, sorry to hear about your situation. Are there any charities to do with your illness that might have information about other support systems?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@TheGoodGuy Why won't the government give it to you? This is really infuriating, sorry to hear about your situation. Are there any charities to do with your illness that might have information about other support systems?
The doctors don´t know what is wrong with my throat but they think it´s due to my food allergies I have been tested for 30 foods and and there was only 4 I was not allergic to. The doctors just told me they couldn´t do more and that was the end of that. And the government won´t give me money because they think I can work even though I can´t.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Yeah I need to repackage it so that it will last.
Is it wrong for me to be amused at the idea of you buying inert gas to repackage your N for greater shelf stability?

Reactions: Cevapcici and gingerplum
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
I am holding on to a shred of hope that I will be able to fix my financial situation before the end of the summer. If not then I die in October.

• Hugs
Reactions: Escaper Boy
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Waiting until I start working. I need money to do everything right. As much as I would like to YOLO SN, i can't take the small risk of failure consequence.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I am not waiting on certain date. Rather, I don't want to deal with a certain date in the future. If I end up ctb, I hope I can do it before Lunar New Year in 2020. Man, I totally despise that day. It's the worst day in my calendar. Stupid family gathering where people showing off their wealth with each other.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Is it wrong for me to be amused at the idea of you buying inert gas to repackage your N for greater shelf stability?
I didn't say I was going to buy inert gas to repackage my N. But I do have two balloon time helium tanks that I can also use. The PPH details how to repackage N powder so that it will last longer.

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I want to have sex. I only had once, and I did not enjoy it nor actually wanted to have intercourse that one time. But I want to have sex I actually enjoy before I die. It probably won't happen, though.
I also would like to see the ending of One Piece but that's gonna be like 5 years so I guess I'll die not knowing. Welp. What can we do.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
I am waiting to strick the lottery before I die.

I didn't say I was going to buy inert gas to repackage my N. But I do have two balloon time helium tanks that I can also use. The PPH details how to repackage N powder so that it will last longer.

Careful. Most ballon tanks are not pure helium anymore.

C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
I'm waiting until I can fix my teeth, since it's the only thing left in my power.
What kind of verdict?
Off topic but just to let you know there's a glitch on the website, I can't respond to your post on my profile ... So don't take it personally

Last edited:
Reactions: alizee
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Not a specific date, but I plan on going no later than 2020, as long as I have everything I need.

Reactions: Cevapcici
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
End of Game of Thrones. I struggle to watch it because I've just run out of passion for everything, but I made it this far might as well watch the end. After that I'll probably take a flight to some other continent then CTB there.
Hey brother, you're waiting for the same thing for me. PM me I'm willing to buy you a subscription til it ends. There's also other means I can walk you through to watch it.