• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I guess self harm is a somehow fitting analogy. If you don't really enjoy hurting yourself, but it helps you feel something, just like blacking out your mind to stop the chaos..

That may very well be. But with my luck in life, I have not had a need to cut myself. I have so many scars to remind me not to move a finger. Not the first human puzzle, and far from the worst, but it did effectively end me as a human being. That I did not do to myself. The years ahead, however, I pierced my eye with a steel wire, landed an axe on my head, set myself on fire, burned a hole in my stomach with a red hot steel, and as far as cutting goes. I should only use plastic spoons and knives. But probably I could get down to the bone with those too.

I have had a while to train my mind, and it will never get where I would like it to be, but it is useful, when I find myself in that moment.

slickOne

slickOne

I'm 'bout to swallow every dream
Apr 6, 2019
Sorry to hear all of that. Being able to survive in that moment becomes really crutual. The thing I ask myself is, if one doesn't really want to be able, why does he still do so much to stay sane and not just give in to all of that

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
There are always reasons to fight, however, the way human brain is wired, it makes these blind spots like black holes in the Universe, if you get too close, they will suck you in, instead of saving. Also, the people with greater depth of thought suffer more, and give up because the relief is not coming. And that other thing, the "relief" is something personal, different for everyone. This is why psychiatry does not work, they are like an assembly line with 100 brands of pills, everyone the same.
There is so much more to a human being than just their words they speak, but most doctors won't go much further.

Reactions: Invisible 73 and slickOne
slickOne

slickOne

Apr 6, 2019
Let's hope our end comes the way we want to it to be, or at least hope, including some sort of relief or not. "there is so much more to a human being than just their words" - it makes me think of things outside ourselves that influence us. I've never really wanted to fully try to commit to the idea of recovery due to a fear connected to that - we could work on fixing ourselves but some shit we can't influence might fuck everything up way beyond fixing. Imagine being on recovery and getting shot the first week of actually feeling decent or similar stuff.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
@slickOne @Renewal i'm super lost in this conversation, i'm just now reading it

Reactions: slickOne
slickOne

slickOne

Apr 6, 2019
it was somehow thought provoking

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Let's hope our end comes the way we want to it to be, or at least hope, including some sort of relief or not. "there is so much more to a human being than just their words" - it makes me think of things outside ourselves that influence us. I've never really wanted to fully try to commit to the idea of recovery due to a fear connected to that - we could work on fixing ourselves but some shit we can't influence might fuck everything up way beyond fixing. Imagine being on recovery and getting shot the first week of actually feeling decent or similar stuff.

The outside influence in my experience is not focused on fixing anyone or anything. It has been more about maintenance.
Either you control the environment, or the environment controls you.
And your last sentence is a Déjà vu. I have seen something similar happen, in life.
We need a memory eraser.

Reactions: deshper and slickOne
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
i'd like to talk to someone too im feeling very trapped and miserable and worthless

If you need anyone to talk to, you can PM me. I also have discord. Hang in there, I know very well how you must feel...

slickOne

slickOne

Apr 6, 2019
We could really use one. It could really make up for a lot of things. Ever read the novel "Slated"?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Sadly, no. Some decades back, I finished my Erle Stanley Gardner series, then came the computers, and I was cursed. I bought books that still sit in the boxes somewhere, unopened. After I started taking stuff the good doctor prescribed me, I suddenly need glasses to read. Ain't that great. But the meds themselves do blank things out. Like where I put my keys, what year is it, how old I am, and so on. So they DO work, but hey... Forgot what I was about to type.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I'm open to help . Ok pm me. I live in the s.e.a part of the world

Reactions: devil
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
You can drop me a line whenever you feel like it, and talk about whatever you want to. Statuary warning - I'm not good at responding instantly, or finding the right words when I do.

Reactions: devil and slickOne
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
I am always open to chat/write with whoever just wants to about nothing or everything. So whoever wants to is always free to contact me. I am usually pretty good at answering quickly too

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Have you tried calling an ananomys suicide hotline? Sometimes there is a really nice person on the other end of the phone and they won't call the police if you are expressing suicidal thoughts.

Last edited:
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I have zero people Irl and 1 person online to talk with. Wouldn't mind talking, preferably with female.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
If anyone needs someone to talk to, i'm all ears.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Have you tried calling an ananomys suicide hotline? Sometimes there is a really nice person on the other end of the phone and they won't call the police if you are expressing suicidal thoughts.
I've never called one before ...

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I'm here if you ever need to talk to me. Hugs

• Hugs