M

missnovember

Sep 3, 2020
I'm planning to drown tonight and I wanted to hear people's experiences if it isn't too much trouble for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cry
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I've jumped off a bridge twice and it's harder than you'd think to just drown. Typically, we tend to float, which is why people who commit suicide this way use weights. Also, your survival instinct will really kick in, making this way of suicide even more torturous. Drowning is a very painful and terrifying way to die.

This is just my opinion. But I do have some experience with it seeing as how I've jumped from 2 bridges into water. The first time I was able to get to shore since I wasn't too far from it. The second time I was rescued. I was too impulsive to think clearly. I wouldn't recommend it since it's not a reliable way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunnyPotato
M

missnovember

Sep 3, 2020
I've jumped off a bridge twice and it's harder than you'd think to just drown. Typically, we tend to float, which is why people who commit suicide this way use weights. Also, your survival instinct will really kick in, making this way of suicide even more tortuous. Drowning is a very painful and terrifying way to die.

This is just my opinion. But I do have some experience with it seeing as how I've jumped from 2 bridges into water. The first time I was able to get to shore since I wasn't too far from it. The second time I was rescued. I was too impulsive to think clearly. I wouldn't recommend it since it's not a reliable way to go.
When you jumped the second time, how long where you in the water before you were saved. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
When you jumped the second time, how long where you in the water before you were saved. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
I believe it was just a few minutes. I went unconscious before I hit the water. It was a 100 foot drop which is why I think I passed out due to gravity or velocity...something along those lines. So I don't remember hitting the water. I wore a backpack full of weights that kept me afloat, go figure. When I came to, the rescue boat was headed my way, so it couldn't have been longer than just a few minutes at most.

S

sirensoftitan

Aug 25, 2020
Drowning is not easy, unless you were to jump into very cold water.

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
Honestly that's one of the ways I wanted to go too. I was even looking up " how to drown yourself". I'm not sure if I can do it by myself though, I still feel like I'd at least need some kind of strong painkiller like fentanyl before I tried to do it. I think doing it without a substance would be a little less comfortable then it has to be, so I'd personally prefer not to.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
shallow water blackout method. Look at it in resources sticky thread. Sounds painless def better than regular drowning

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Make sure you got a high height, drowning while conscious and choking on water and trying to pass is pretty terrifying.