• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
has Anyone considered Niagara Falls? I would consider flying up there, staying in a high end hotel resort, going for a jog then jumping in above the falls on the Canadian side in the middle of the night from way back. Just jump in, feel the shock of the cold, enjoy the float then go over and hope that the momentum, speed, fall and horrible hydraulics kill me.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've been to Niagara Falls plenty of times before and it's usually very crowded around there, even during night time. If you tried anything you would likely be stopped by someone. Even if you did succeed you'd end up traumatizing a lot of people, including children.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Not sure how many rocks or whatever Niagara Falls has but when jumping into water, 250ft or more is recommended, so you'll likely drown rather than die from the fall.

Reactions: rebelnow111
W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
I've considered it too. Just, afraid of heights and of drowning.

R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
ive considred it. i live not far from it, but there is danger of being stopped, failing and being injured and still alive, painful drowning etc.. theres alot of cops there and suicide hotline numbers posted.