• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cowtipper

Sep 9, 2020
I was thinking of moving the snow blower into my bedroom, and running it. It has a small single cylinder engine, like a lawnmower. I would make sure to block the vents in the room too.

Reactions: Smith Winston, pthnrdnojvsc and Zekeriki
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I don't know. I would look up on the Internet suicides due to gas from blower/lawnmower. I don't know. Sounds like you live somewhere where it snows a bit. I used to live somewhere like that it was hard. Just look it up. Idk

I'm sorry to hear you feel so fed up. I relate.

S

Smith Winston

Jan 13, 2024
I was thinking of moving the snow blower into my bedroom, and running it. It has a small single cylinder engine, like a lawnmower. I would make sure to block the vents in the room too.
I'm thinking of doing the same. Snowblower and lawnmower together

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
All combustion engines produce CO this is the toxic gas that can kill, most cars have catalytic converters to eliminate this as much as possible, combustion engines also produce nitrogen and carbon dioxide these are the gasses that sting your eyes, burn your nose and throat so you can expect this, also factor in the noise levels of having a snowblower and lawnmower running indoors especially if you have neighbours