H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I've stated mis-suing sleeping pills (Zopiclone) and why I know that's not much of a sure fire way to do die, NHS medical told staff told me to because because some deaths do occur with as little as ten pills (75mb), especially when combined with alcohol (and even benzos, or oxygen - which I don't currently have but could).

I do some have SN ready, but it feels so final and overcoming that big decision is hard. So is anyone else, like just taking more and more of something that *might* but unlikely, but maybe you just keep pushing the boat, mixing in some alchohol, more alcohol, grapefruit juice, some benzos... surely this is the natural progression of any druggie when who ends up 'actually' fatality overdosing... and in the mean time you get kind chilled out and it dulls the pain, making it not intorrable attempt? Maybe we could even eat a bit less and less and lose of lot of body weight to weeken the hurt.

Maybe the slow, 'accidentally on purchase' why is easy for the mind to cope with, that having to deal with a big "ok I've got to destroy my inner organs in 5 mins and it might quite hurt a lot. Mentally, there is no crazy choice to make, just an infortunate mistake,... thought?

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
I think there's a high chance you get caught or feel guilty and call an ambulance and then get your medication restricted. I can't seem to get more than a couple of week's worth of Zopliclone. I don't think that stuff can easily kill you and you're likely just to get a benzo addiction which I hear is not fun.

S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
I could tell you something that'd make all this medication much more potent but as it still might fail anyway it's better you read this;

Can you tell us?

H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I won't get caught, I live alone, my access methods don't care and are never checked, I could get 200 zopilclone in a few days no bother. And maybe some oxydondone and valium to boot. Honestly, I could take SN tonight and my body wouldn't be found for weeks or months, no one cares whether I'm here or not, no one checks. If it wasn't for protecting my pets, I would literally be that lady who died and was left undiscovered for years.

My point is, rather than deal with the SI and mortality issues, why not slowly just take more and more stuff until eventually you don't wake up. Surely that's what kills off the celebrities (one last party, one last Xanax, one last high) and their tolerance levels just push what they take to OD and they fall asleep (I'm guessing) and die. When I told the NHS doc I was taking 10 sleeping pills (75mg) + alcohol she said I should be careful, that's enough to kill some people.

I just like this idea of never having to make that scary anti-SI choice, because it's always, well... maybe I'll just taking the edge off, maybe a little more won't hurt... and then one day you just don't wake up. Seems kind of ideal.
Bioperine makes everything absorb better onto the body but it's still best not to go down the OD route.
How comes?

Last edited:
H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I think there's a high chance you get caught or feel guilty and call an ambulance and then get your medication restricted. I can't seem to get more than a couple of week's worth of Zopliclone. I don't think that stuff can easily kill you and you're likely just to get a benzo addiction which I hear is not fun.
Access isn't an issue. The avoidance of guilt or fear is the whole point... take SN in one go and you might panic out of fear and call 911,... where as gradually taking more sleeping pills, benzos, oxy, alcohol, just as your evening downer before bed... eventually surely you'd not gonna wake up. All these celebs who take these concoctions seem fine until they're not. You never intend to kill yourself, but you slip down a road where the chances of doing so are increased.
I guess the main point is, I don't feel ready to take SN. I'd rather just kill the pain with benzos, sleeping pills, and booze.... and well if eventually that makes I won't wake up, I really don't see that as a bad thing. just gradually increase things so I don't panic but I either get to feel more chilled or maybe I eventually stop breathing while im alseep