• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I am planning to CTB in a month or two. Also, trying to find an alternative to hashish. I will be seeing a psychiatrist in a few days, will ask for pills. It's all covered by the government, medical insurance.

So what pills are best to knock me the fuck out? I just DO NOT want to be sober, these suicidal thoughts are impossible to live with. And sobriety means boredom which kills me from the inside.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: robin999, Gratefulcorpse and TheDevilsAngel
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I am planning to CTB in a month or two. Also, trying to find an alternative to hashish. I will be seeing a psychiatrist in a few days, will ask for pills. It's all covered by the government, medical insurance.

So what pills are best to knock me the fuck out? I just DO NOT want to be sober, these suicidal thoughts are impossible to live with. And sobriety means boredom which kills me from the inside.
None of the drugs a psych will give you will get you high in any way. Hell, you don't even get high on xanax or benzos. They just change the way your brain thinks. For knocking you out and drugs your PSYCH will issue? You're shit out of luck. Psychs are against any benzos and anything they know can lead to abuse

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and siray
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Xanax+alcohol
Not exactly high but numbed

Reactions: Girobatol, TheDevilsAngel, siray and 1 other person
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
For a month or two benzos will do the job, not Xanax or Temesta etc but strong and long acting ones. If you've never used it or built up a tolerance then Clonazepam (Klonopin) or Clorazepate (Tranxene) at high doses. Careful though because the body adapts fast to such sweets and you could get addicted in no time, so be sure it's for a short term use only.

• Love
Reactions: acute, burnedCookie, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Again. You're not going to get benzos from a psych. Good luck with that lmao. Only thing you're gonna get is visaril and SSRI's

Reactions: robin999 and TheDevilsAngel
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Again. You're not going to get benzos from a psych. Good luck with that lmao. Only thing you're gonna get is visaril and SSRI's
Why is that? Usually they don't hesitate to prescribe benzos for panic attacks and anxiety.

Reactions: adam&eve
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My psych dishes out the benzos like candy. He isn't aware of the crisis obviously :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: acute, burnedCookie, TheDevilsAngel and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
My psych dishes out the benzos like candy. He isn't aware of the crisis obviously :pfff:
Lucky. You got a candy man doc! Hard to find in NY. They wouldn't give me opiods after my Bariatric Surgery or Hysterectomy.

Reactions: DepressionsAHo
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
None of the drugs a psych will give you will get you high in any way. Hell, you don't even get high on xanax or benzos. They just change the way your brain thinks. For knocking you out and drugs your PSYCH will issue? You're shit out of luck. Psychs are against any benzos and anything they know can lead to abuse
Well thanks for clearing that up, albeit it's not what I was hoping to hear.

Benzos won't get me high in ANY way? You sure about that? I just want to feel 'something', you know? Doesn't have to be a 'high', just some sedation for a few hours. Can you suggest any strong benzos or opioids for that?

Where I live, getting medication is a piece of cake. I just want to make the right choice of pills. I figured people on this forum would know which pills hit the hardest. I don't care about addiction or withdrawal as I'll get a month's supply and then CTB.

Reactions: acute
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Lucky. You got a candy man doc! Hard to find in NY. They wouldn't give me opiods after my Bariatric Surgery or Hysterectomy.
I'll trade you my pills for your surgeries!

but seriously, the dude doesn't pay attention. I have a drawer full of Xanax, Valium, and klonopins.
Well thanks for clearing that up, albeit it's not what I was hoping to hear.

Benzos won't get me high in ANY way? You sure about that? I just want to feel 'something', you know? Doesn't have to be a 'high', just some sedation for a few hours. Can you suggest any strong benzos or opioids for that?

Where I live, getting medication is a piece of cake. I just want to make the right choice of pills. I figured people on this forum would know which pills hit the hardest. I don't care about addiction or withdrawal as I'll get a month's supply and then CTB.
If I want to be sedated and sleep I'll go with the valium
If I want to just mellow out I use the xanax
If I want to not remember what I've done it's kpin time.

but every med effects everyone differently.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: acute, memataporfavor, siray and 1 other person
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I'll trade you my pills for your surgeries!

but seriously, the dude doesn't pay attention. I have a drawer full of Xanax, Valium, and klonopins.

If I want to be sedated and sleep I'll go with the valium
If I want to just mellow out I use the xanax
If I want to not remember what I've done it's kpin time.

but every med effects everyone differently.
Glad to see an experienced user. Can you tell me what I should tell my psychiatrist before asking about these pills? I'm gonna get Xanax and Valium (for recreational use). What should I tell the psychiatrist for him to naturally approve my desire for these pills?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've actually heard that doctors are more likely to give men opiods than women, because they don't think women need them. An ex-classmate's daughter had a emergency D&C after the fetus died in womb and was poisoning her--they wouldn't give her pain meds of any type DURING the procedure, and told her to take OTC tylenol after!

One reason I like doctors that you can basically call, give symptoms to nurse, and have a prescription called in--normally much more likely to give things when needed. Also why I try to keep them around if I can. They also will sometimes take suggestions on pills, or otherwise be open to altering.

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
Which is why I do medical marijuana.
Consider yourself very lucky. Marijuana could probably eradicate my suicidal thoughts (probably not) if I was getting two joints a day.
Unfortunately I live in a shithole country, we have good hashish but I hate that I have to mix it with tobacco. And, I have gotten caught by my parents too many times. With pills, I can get high anytime anywhere, without having to worry about getting caught (with hashish this is a big problem with me, fucking paranoia).

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
benzos such as Valium, Xanax, Ativan or Klonopin/rivotril. Be careful though. Take them every day and you'll be tolerant and dependent in no time. I wish I could go back and not take them. They are useless to me now, sleeping pills and alcohol too (cross tolerance).

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and siray
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
benzos as others have mentioned.
honestly rn it hard for me to get by sober as well.

I've been taking lyrica. I imagine itd be pretty easy toget as it prescribed for many things.
I like the feeling it gives me it's good for anxiety. be carefultho it can be addictive. Some reddit thread get into that aspect.

Reactions: siray
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sassafras, perhaps. It's a precursor to MDMA, but much weaker. It's legal and not expenisve. You smoke it and you need a bong or similar because the smoke is harsh. I don't know exactly what kind of effects it may have on you, but it makes me mellow without becoming very foggy, and music becomes more intense to the point that I almost cry.

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I would suggest Kratom.
It offers opioid like effects that are killer for depression.
It's easy and cheap to buy, and you just drink it and the effects arise in 20 mins~ and last for about 6 hours~.
Do a little bit of research into it. It can pose withdrawal effects but nothing compared to withdrawal from benzos or other opioids like oxycodone.

I drink it every day in the morning, and it makes life totally more bearable. I smoke weed later the day to sedate me and kick up my appetite. These are both just bandaids to a real problem, that can only be solved with CTB.

• Love
Reactions: acute and siray
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Sassafras, perhaps. It's a precursor to MDMA, but much weaker. It's legal and not expenisve. You smoke it and you need a bong or similar because the smoke is harsh. I don't know exactly what kind of effects it may have on you, but it makes me mellow without becoming very foggy, and music becomes more intense to the point that I almost cry.
I don't know what I thought sassafras was, but this was not it. Now I am intrigued.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't know what I thought sassafras was, but this was not it. Now I am intrigued.

I smoke it every now and then. It should be pointed out that sassafras affects your serotonin levels just like MDMA, although far from as badly, so it's probably not a good idea to combine it with SSRI's. Also, it might be carcinogenic, although there's no definite proof. Since the OP plans to exit soon, I figured he probably won't give a shit about that. Be that as it may, for me it's a very effective anxiety and depression killer.

Reactions: siray and Morphinekiss
T

TNDNBTG

Dec 23, 2019
Ive been 2 years sober from alcohol now and recently I have missed it terribly. It was my self med where all the pharma meds were failing me. Not having it my life right now is further depressing me. I need to find something to fill the void and stat as well. Some good suggestions here but can anyone offer others? I'm open to virtually anything but suffer from anxiety so a recommendation that wouldnt add to it.

Siray- ive done the benzo route to help with anxiety/panic attacks. While these are quick fixes and in higher doses you run into the dependence thing, like other have stated. Plus some tend to only remain in the system for shorter periods of time.

While i was recovering from alcohol abuse I was prescribed gabapentin. More on it below. If your doc doesnt want to prescribe benzos it could be an alternative. I later found that people tend to abuse it. Ive also tried trazadone. This stuff can pack a wallop. It's sometimes prescribed to treat insomnia.

• Love
Reactions: siray and Sensei
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I would suggest Kratom.
It offers opioid like effects that are killer for depression.
It's easy and cheap to buy, and you just drink it and the effects arise in 20 mins~ and last for about 6 hours~.
Do a little bit of research into it. It can pose withdrawal effects but nothing compared to withdrawal from benzos or other opioids like oxycodone.

I drink it every day in the morning, and it makes life totally more bearable. I smoke weed later the day to sedate me and kick up my appetite. These are both just bandaids to a real problem, that can only be solved with CTB.
I have done some reading about Kratom, sounds promising as long as it hits hard. But I suppose if it's not strong, I can just drink it and have a nice drowsy time, enjoy food and small talk with family or something. I'll mention Kratom to my psychiatrist tomorrow.

I smoke it every now and then. It should be pointed out that sassafras affects your serotonin levels just like MDMA, although far from as badly, so it's probably not a good idea to combine it with SSRI's. Also, it might be carcinogenic, although there's no definite proof. Since the OP plans to exit soon, I figured he probably won't give a shit about that. Be that as it may, for me it's a very effective anxiety and depression killer.
Yeah I really will exit in a month or two, so can't be worried about carcinogenics. The city I live in is a fucking chimney, haven't breathed fresh air in years.
I'll see what my psychiatrist thinks about it, or if it's even available legally.

Ive been 2 years sober from alcohol now and recently I have missed it terribly. It was my self med where all the pharma meds were failing me. Not having it my life right now is further depressing me. I need to find something to fill the void and stat as well. Some good suggestions here but can anyone offer others? I'm open to virtually anything but suffer from anxiety so a recommendation that wouldnt add to it.

Siray- ive done the benzo route to help with anxiety/panic attacks. While these are quick fixes and in higher doses you run into the dependence thing, like other have stated. Plus some tend to only remain in the system for shorter periods of time.

While i was recovering from alcohol abuse I was prescribed gabapentin. More on it below. If your doc doesnt want to prescribe benzos it could be an alternative. I later found that people tend to abuse it. Ive also tried trazadone. This stuff can pack a wallop. It's sometimes prescribed to treat insomnia.

2 years without alcohol huh? That must be terrible. Is weed legal in your country? That will eradicate your craving for alcohol. All you need in a constant supply. Problems arise only when you run out of weed. Besides, it's way better than alcohol in just about everything.

I have looked into trazodone and gabapentin. If my shrink doesn't prescribe benzos or opioids, I'll pick a fight. Then I'll mention these two drugs you suggested.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yeah I really will exit in a month or two, so can't be worried about carcinogenics. The city I live in is a fucking chimney, haven't breathed fresh air in years.
I'll see what my psychiatrist thinks about it, or if it's even available legally.

It's legal. You can find it on a well known online marketplace. Get root.

chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Yeah Sensei has some good ideas.

If you want something legal that does work well, and can be just as strong as pharma drugs, use a few herbs from somewhere good. Like ashwagandha root capsules and american skullcap tincture works well, combine it with passionflower tincture and you have something as strong as valium IMO. It's not exactly the same as hash, but it will chill you out.

I used to think herbs were ineffective and that was why people didn't use them, then I realised it is basically because of the pharma people in the 19th century beating out all the herbalists to make money. I have bad insomnia at night, now instead of lyrica, I use a bunch of herbs and sleep like a dog, well most of the time.

Reactions: siray and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you want something legal that does work well, and can be just as strong as pharma drugs, use a few herbs from somewhere good. Like ashwagandha root capsules and american skullcap tincture works well, combine it with passionflower tincture and you have something as strong as valium IMO. It's not exactly the same as hash, but it will chill you out.

I've been meaning to try ashwagandha, but it's never come about. I've heard that it resembles kratom in some ways. Have you used kratom too and if so, can you confirm this?

Last edited:
Reactions: chris8000
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Hmm good question. Ashwagandha is more gentle, less addictive, and has less side effects for most people. They both chill you out and some people find them uplifting emotionally, so yeah I'd say they're similar in a way.

Kratom is a bit over used in my opinion and people miss out on other herbs that sometimes would have been more suitable. Kratom is more for severe chronic pain, but yeah you can totally use it for anxiety and depression, it just often isn't the best one for that. Herbalists would use nervine tonic herbs for those problems, ashwagandha is one of those, St. John's wort is another.

Last edited:
Reactions: acute and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Hmm good question. Ashwagandha is more gentle, less addictive, and has less side effects for most people. They both chill you out and some people find them uplifting emotionally, so yeah I'd say they're similar in a way.

Sounds like something for me. Is it brewed as a tea?

Kratom is a bit over used in my opinion and people miss out on other herbs that sometimes would have been more suitable. Kratom is more for severe chronic pain IMO, but yeah you can totally use it for anxiety and depression, it just often isn't the best one for that. Herbalists would use nervine tonic herbs for those problems, ashwagandha is one of those, St. John's wort is another.

Agreed. I have some left in my kitchen cupboard, but I haven't touched it for half a year and probably never will again.