• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Suicidal people always seem depressed so I was wondering if there are cases when that isn't true.

Reactions: Gina
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I do suffer from mild depression, but it's not my reason to ctb. In my case, it's a life choice (oxymoron?).

Reactions: Gina, littlelady774, WOODESITY and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes I honestly feel more suicidal than actually depressed, but there's reasons I'm sad that would make anybody sad. We live under tyranny and that's a big reason it's tough to be happy.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, littlelady774, WOODESITY and 1 other person
SMarie1204

SMarie1204

Feb 25, 2019
I've been depressed and will continue to be depressed as long as I'm alive, I've accepted it. But even when I'm not actively having an episode, I know I'm going to ctb because it's just a decision I've made for myself. It doesn't make me feel sad, I actually think it's gonna be a beautiful day and I'm going to die as content as I possibly can be.

Reactions: Superfluous, Intelligent_Lobster and WOODESITY
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
I read somewhere recently that the biggest predictor of suicide is not depression, but despair. Depression is a condition but despair is an emotion, so while despair is common among depressed people, the general population may feel despair as well and choose to CTB based on that feeling.

That said, I am super depressed. Have been since I was like 10-11. Don't see it going away anytime soon.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Jen Erik, Superfluous and 3 others
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I read somewhere recently that the biggest predictor of suicide is not depression, but despair. Depression is a condition but despair is an emotion, so while despair is common among depressed people, the general population may feel despair as well and choose to CTB based on that feeling.

That said, I am super depressed. Have been since I was like 10-11. Don't see it going away anytime soon.
That's both interesting and surprising.

SMarie1204

SMarie1204

Feb 25, 2019

I'd love to read that article if you're able to find it again.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I am. My desire to suicide started as (almost) purely philosophical. I drifted into shit after that and now I'm struggling with hardship as well, so I can say it's also some degree of anxiety as this point, but still I can't call myself depressed. I'm actually quite proud of how well I can manage the darkness so to speak.

Reactions: Meaninglesslife50, MiserableBastard1995, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
As I have recently mentioned in another thread...
I have a few mental diseases, but depression is not (and has never been, I presume) one of them.

Reactions: Superfluous
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
I'am depressed, but other things have led me to be suicidal.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, OnlyMercy and Superfluous