Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I only skimmed through the instructions but it's incredibly complicated. I've not heard of anyone attempting to try and make their own

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know where to find video of Dr Philip Nitschke making nembutal? The instructions seem a little unclear so it would be helpful to watch a video of it being made.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I wish I could but I have no experience around chemistry except from elementary and middle school hah

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
The peaceful pill handbook describes how to make N at home though the procedure they detail is more complicated than the procedure found at https://thephilsopherprophetoftheed...ome-made-nembutal-e-g-nitsckes-peaceful-pill/

Seeing how much straight up antisemetic conspiracy theories, holocaust denial and covid denial is linked on that page (let alone the fact in the first paragraph it says "The New World Order will cheerfully murder you, but it won't let YOU decide you don't want to be its slave. "), I can't imagine that whoever wrote this is, could be a reliable source lol.
-

Reactions: Artyom and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Seeing how much straight up antisemetic conspiracy theories, holocaust denial and covid denial is linked on that page (let alone the fact in the first paragraph it says "The New World Order will cheerfully murder you, but it won't let YOU decide you don't want to be its slave. "), I can't imagine that whoever wrote this is, could be a reliable source lol.
-
You're right lol. I didn't even look at the whole blog and the other posts. The owner of the blog seems like a total nut job. I couldn't even make it through the first few sentences of one of the covid hoax posts. It's just a load of waffle and complete nonsense.

Reactions: mooncake and Artyom