• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
I used to have an iPod nano 5th gen and had so many memories with it. Recently my ex girlfriend broke up with me so to smooth my process of moving on, I decided to give that iPod to my niece.

Later I still wanted to listen to music with device that's portable and no internet so I wouldn't be bothered with ton of notifications. There are options like FiiO, Sony, A&K and other DAPs but either they're expensive or they don't have nice UI. I came back to ipod but now I wanted the classic. It got bigger storage and mod-ability! Some people said the 5th (or 5.5th) gen classic is the best sounding iPod. Tbh, I compared it side by side, 5.5th, 6th, 6.5th and found no difference at all lol. I bought 6.5th gen (6th gen 1st révision) for ~$50 and it might be my best purchase in this year.
PXL 20230611 112245409

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Very nice! I think mine is a fifth generation. Also, I love Cigarettes After Sex! You have great taste.

Reactions: m1v and fuaruhan
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I only recently found out they were discontinued, I wanted to buy one for jogging. I used to have a 2gen and then 4gen. We had portable CD players before that, that was so inconvenient.

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I turned my old iphone into an ipod kinda. I downloaded spotify on it and you can download music so if you don't have internet access you can still listen to the music. I prefer to keep my music seperate from my regular phone

@OceanBlue omg i remember the days of portable cd players, definitely not ideal for carrying around with you. I think i still might have my old one buried in a box

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I have an IPod nano 6th gen that i use ( the freaky square one). The buttons are a bit sunken but the battery's still good.

Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
I still have mine from high school but don't use it much even though it still works.