C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
..... the murder at the cecil hotel.It gets you thinking, i must say in one part where a person is hounded for being the killer, shows how easy is for conspiracy theories to start on the internet (the guy was hounded even though he had proof it wasn't him).

i like netflix documentaries they've always got some crazy twist to them!!!!

Reactions: Celerity
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
..... the murder at the cecil hotel.It gets you thinking, i must say in one part where a person is hounded for being the killer, shows how easy is for conspiracy theories to start on the internet (the guy was hounded even though he had proof it wasn't him).

i like netflix documentaries they've always got some crazy twist to them!!!!
I love that documentAry. I also find The trial of Aaron Hernandez interesting, someone who had it all and ended up hanging himself at jail after earning millions of dollars playing football all his life. All because he chose bad company as friends. They have good ones for sure. Very intense This one he turned into a monster killing random people.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes i have seen that Aaron hernandez one, it was really good aswell. I like making a murderer aswell, the staircase, unibomber I think i've watched nearly all of them lol!! they are really well made, they get your brain doing overtime with all the different twists and turns for sure!!! They definetly leave you questioning what you think is the truth at times!!!

I felt sorry for the guy who got hounded for killing her and he had an alibi and everything!!! I mean like he mentions in the program some people don't come back from cyber bullying. I think they just picked on him because he was a bit 'out there' lol he was into some weird stuff though!!!