falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I have this horrible feeling that I'm going to be forced to stay here and suffer for a long, long time. That even though I know my SN is potent and pure, something is going to happen to stop me from dying. Somebody finding me too soon, not being able to hold it down long enough for it to work...shit, even an act of god like an earthquake knocking over all my SN potions before I can drink them. It's so weird, being terrified of not dying. Anybody else have these thoughts and feelings?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, BeautifulMosaics, it's_all_a_game and 34 others
ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
I'm feeling that same way tbh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Pisceslilith, falloutcarter13 and 3 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
You're definitely not alone in this, I feel the same! I'm truly very scared of not succeeding, even despite my best efforts. Everybody that I've spoken to about CTB has basically told me I'm not "allowed" to die, I just hope they're wrong and the universe lets me rest in peace :nomouth:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, DFFP, Celeste and 7 others
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I'm most afraid of my survival instinct because it's been so strong in my previous attempts i really don't have any idea how to overcome it.

The only plausible scenario would be drinking it in the woods alone away from everyone without a cellphone at hand.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, pthnrdnojvsc, kinzokukae and 5 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I try to think that I won't reach the 30s. That's my goal. I am at a point in life that I lay on my bed and say to myself that I don't want to wake up and face another day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Sprite_Geist, Dima2 and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I feel like death is comparable to life in a way.
Full of uncertainty.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, miguel6565, disabledandhopeless and 6 others
S

sezhian

Aug 6, 2020
I feel the same, especially after my recently failed attempt when I was found too soon. And I live in India, which makes it all the more difficult because we don't have access to good quality SN or any of the other guaranteed methods. I think I am just going to have to overcome my fear and hang myself, but even then there is a chance that I will survive if I don't get the knot right, or if the bloody ceiling breaks under my weight and falls on my head or something like that.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, mopeyD, Why you? and 1 other person
V

V1990

Jul 30, 2020
I feel the same way, I always say I'm terrified to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, voyager and falloutcarter13
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I was thinking the same thing today during an adbreak about a cancer treatment. I don't have cancer, but it's in my family along with bad heart health and some other stuff, and it makes me wonder if my chosen method won't succeed because i have something undiagnosed that rejects the N or something? seems crazy, but I have that same feeling you describe - like i won't be "allowed" to follow through with my decision. I've been thinking about a backup plan, for just in case.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and falloutcarter13
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I have a small urge to end things now because certain methods might not be available later and I might not have a proper way to escape so it's definitely a fear of mine. If you have your method on hand and hide it appropriately then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Meditation guide, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I feel the same. The past two times I posted goodbye threads my family was awake so I couldn't do it. Yesterday I had planned to try this morning, but then the electricity went out, and even though it came back on my mom wanted me to be home to wake her this morning if the power went out again.(It didn't) It does kind of feel like I'm being stopped. Then there is the uncertainty of my ctb place, but I feel like I have no other options, and I also worry that I won't keep the SN down long enough or something else happens to make me fail.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, muffin222, voyager and 7 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm also terrified of being stopped from leaving. I live with someone else who keeps a hawk eye on me at all times but it will be difficult to get away with unless I'm alone in the house.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Meditation guide, kinzokukae and 1 other person
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
I have this horrible feeling that I'm going to be forced to stay here and suffer for a long, long time. That even though I know my SN is potent and pure, something is going to happen to stop me from dying. Somebody finding me too soon, not being able to hold it down long enough for it to work...shit, even an act of god like an earthquake knocking over all my SN potions before I can drink them. It's so weird, being terrified of not dying. Anybody else have these thoughts and feelings?

You read my mind..... Same feeling.... Always have such bad luck that deep down I just think something will happen to keep me alive... I'll keep puking and not die.... Someone will find me..... I'll. Wake up in hospital or something.... I'm taking my SN tomorrow I think.... And I'm so fucking scared of not dying :/

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, voyager, kinzokukae and 2 others
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
considering that there are people who die simply by slipping on the bathroom floor, while I am still here after several suicide attempts, I start to think that there is a god who makes fun of me and my suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, voyager, Meditation guide and 4 others
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I might as well be immortal with how many times I've come close to death. at least 3 comas, probably been intubated around 6, even ripped out the tubes apparently. my subconscious is even trying to let me die. and yet I still get found too early no matter the precautions I take.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, voyager, Pisceslilith and 5 others
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I'm super afraid of my mom destroying my plans...

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Meditation guide, kinzokukae and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I can relate to it, and with any method, no method is absolutely 100% when considering the SI, unpredictable events, variables, and what not. However, I'm confident enough and with reasonable expectations that my method will succeed, so I'm not afraid of dying and I trust my method to succeed (since I have done my homework, research, practiced, and prepared accordingly - so it won't be a surprise when the day arrives).

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, profoundexperience, Meditation guide and 2 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes. Either because I can't do it all right, because I somehow survive it or because, magically, life turns around which will just be a postponement, I'm sure.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Meditation guide and falloutcarter13
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yes I'm scared I'm stuck here.

• Love
P

placeholder

Jan 6, 2020
Please end my suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, mopeyD, Mixo and 2 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I have a strong feeling of being trapped in this world with no way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, voyager, mopeyD and 2 others
V

virtuallydead

Aug 10, 2020
You read my mind..... Same feeling.... Always have such bad luck that deep down I just think something will happen to keep me alive... I'll keep puking and not die.... Someone will find me..... I'll. Wake up in hospital or something.... I'm taking my SN tomorrow I think.... And I'm so fucking scared of not dying :/

I'm the same age and can relate to your posts a lot. Particularly the needing to die for 20 years. I wish you peace.

• Hugs
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
yeah. i spend most of my time worrying about what i'd do if i don't die soon. it fucking sucks. i wish i could just go to the nearest hospital and get euthanised, just like that. but noooo, that's illegal! why? what fucking benefit is there to keeping me alive?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, mopeyD and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I used to be very scared that I'm not allowed to die, but that fear has been greatly eased when I reacquired my means to CTB since I am confident that I am able to carry out the deed when the time and circumstance arrives. There is always a bit of fear and that is natural since there are always going to be situations where even if minute, something that can go wrong. Nothing is ever guaranteed in life, but taxes and death; however, we can do our best to maximize our chances of success and minimize the chances of failure.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, absolutely.

• Love
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Sometimes I think that when actual time is right for me or at least seems like and I've everything prepared I'll not able to do it no matter what, and that's where I get frustrated and mad that I was literally forced to be born and keep up with this life, then only thing that lately helps is to think that only logical function that humans have is to survive, thinking that coming in existence wasn't my choice but my parents tragic decision or perhaps mistake, but still, there is lots of brainwashing that is being done by many throughout this life and now mostly by media, my life is nothing but survival, and I feel guilty and often unable to end it, I hope that by thinking open minded and seeing world as it is, ugly reality.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and taylor321
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Yes im scared of being found

• Love
Coateseatsgoatsnboat

Coateseatsgoatsnboat

Jun 22, 2020
I try to think that I won't reach the 30s. That's my goal. I am at a point in life that I lay on my bed and say to myself that I don't want to wake up and face another day.
This reminds me of my father. He was in a lot pain and always said he would die before he was 30 he died when he was 29

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and TimeToBiteTheDust
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Saw a thread briefly up that OP is gone. Then it was removed, any particular reason that would be removed? Legal crap?

• Hugs
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Saw a thread briefly up that OP is gone. Then it was removed, any particular reason that would be removed? Legal crap?
What do you mean the OP is gone?

• Hugs