• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Tend to play once in a while, just recently with euro jackpot hitting 90 million.

Have you sometimes wondered what it would do to you / your life if you won such a large sum?
What would you do?
I don't believe in winning, but it's a fun thought somehow.

Reactions: Tiredman
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
I play occasionally, but I don't have any delusions that I will win. I know the odds too well. What I'm buying with my few dollars is a brief chance to fantasize about another life. To be honest, I don't know what I would do differently, my health would still be shot. I'd probably just adopt a child and buy a nice concert grand piano.

T

Tiburcio

I would donate almost everything. It doesn't interest me very much and I don't need so many fucking money.

But anyway, I don't play it. It feels like wasted money.

Last edited by a moderator:
dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
No. Money can't save me.
girl, say it twice.
ohno.gif

Reactions: millefeui
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I play occasionally, but I don't have any delusions that I will win. I know the odds too well. What I'm buying with my few dollars is a brief chance to fantasize about another life. To be honest, I don't know what I would do differently, my health would still be shot. I'd probably just adopt a child and buy a nice concert grand piano.
I always wanted a child. If I had money and wasn't mentally ill, I would definitely try to give an adopted child a good life (I can't really have kids myself). The problem is that even with money, my mental health gets worse every day and the least thing a child deserves is a crazy depressed mother.

Reactions: EternalSanction
dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
I always wanted a child. If I had money and wasn't mentally ill, I would definitely try to give an adopted child a good life (I can't really have kids myself). The problem is that even with money, my mental health gets worse every day and the least thing a child deserves is a crazy depressed mother.
so you wanted to adopt a child? I can tell you, being an adopted child myself, I wish sometimes not, and saw my real mother.

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
Understandable. Yet, I believe there are plenty of kids that would rather have an adopted mother than grow up in an orphanage.
what's this stigma on being adoptive mother and father and not two fathers. must i deal with this the rest of my life??

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
I mean why always have this stigma that only mother father can adopt. See how fuckin screwed i am, growing with two dads. it best you save the homophobic comments for another day.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I mean why always have this stigma that only mother father can adopt. See how fuckin screwed i am, growing with two dads. it best you save the homophobic comments for another day.
I don't remember posting any homophobic comments. For all purposes, anyways, I have a preference for women myself.

I would also not have minded growing up with two dads or two moms, as long as I was loved, respected and cared for. Something I wasn't even though I have a mom and a sorry excuse of a dad.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I'm so low on money that I'd rather save the little that I have got instead of testing my luck, otherwise I might end up homeless

Reactions: EternalSanction
Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
I'd def gamble a fair chunk of it in private super high roller poker games in Asia.