• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
It's a surreal relaxing game. If you play it, do you enjoy it?

I actually have a screenshots folder of snaps from the game I took.

Reactions: Psilo and Hopeless_soul
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Is it a free game I can play? If so can you post the link to the game then I might try it.

Reactions: Hopeless_soul and salvation
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Is it a free game I can play?
Yes, abandonware
Actual CDs for it are like 1k bucks
you gotta follow the guide to install it, it's a bit complicated but easy if you read the steps

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Damn seems to complicated for something I was just considering using I just thought it was like a flash game or something.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Even better I loved playing PS1, best time of my life back then.

Reactions: salvation
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I had seen this game on one of the creepypasta videos, lol. Never thought to play it though.
I think I will play it just for the sending weird screenshots of game to my classmates' whatsapp group.

• Yay!
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
I had seen this game on one of the creepypasta videos, lol. Never thought to play it though.
I think I will play it just for the sending weird screenshots of game to my classmates' whatsapp group.
Not sure how its a creepypasta, its meant to be like a lucid dream not a horror game

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Not sure how its a creepypasta, its meant to be like a lucid dream not a horror game

Yeah, the game actually is about a person's strange dreams. But I remember that a bit disturbing note arrives at the end of the game.

(lovely sweet dream simulator)

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Its a ps1 game, if it is on ps store for ps4 I'll probably give it a try. Otherwise I try the real deal.

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Its a ps1 game, if it is on ps store for ps4 I'll probably give it a try. Otherwise I try the real deal.
Not available anymore its abandonware, you could burn it to a disc and run it on a ps1 if you wanted to