• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Was anyone on here known to have maybe done plain tourniquet method or whose trying that? I don't hve all the 'tools' for "Night Night" & in some ways it feels similar to though sort of "less dramatic" (set up wise) than partial - main fears: going half way- but not far enough & causing brain cell damage + being caught. But theoretically it should be quickish & looks simple - simpler perhaps that "Night Night". Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Reactions: coma-baby
coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
I've never heard of the tourniquet method before. I'm gonna have to look into this now. But I'm still impartial to.... partial. haha let's have a laugh

Reactions: BPD_LE
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I tested with a scarf and found that it can be effective and that I needed to pull faster and tighter to avoid thr feeling of pressure from only closing the jugular veins instead of the carotid arteries.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I've done testing (stupidly) with an actual combat tourniquet, a CAT GEN 7, I believe. Those are great because there's a mechanism (basically a clip and velcro) to keep the windlass in place, so it won't come off. Only thing is, they are way more expensive then they have any right to be, (it cost me 40 € for basically a piece of plastic and velcro) so with that price you could probably consider bying the necessary stuff for the SN method.

I recommend this method. It's good. It can feel finicky at first, and the device can feel awkward, but stick (pun) with it and it can be very effective. However, do not practice unless with a friend, or you know you want to die and are okay with the idea of dying now. This is a lethal method. Once the dizziness kicks in, you have very little time to back out.

main fears: going half way- but not far enough & causing brain cell damage
Would you elaborate on this, please? The same pressure is needed to lose consciousness and to die. It isn't possible to go far enough for you to pass out but not so far as to avoid death. What you should worry about, is the windlass coming off, which the combat tourniquet fixes. Alternatively you could use some tape.

Reactions: Lizzie123
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

Oct 24, 2019
I either felt lightheaded or an annoying pressure in my face. Any negative effects should be minimal if I stop when either of these occur and before passing out.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've done testing (stupidly) with an actual combat tourniquet, a CAT GEN 7, I believe. Those are great because there's a mechanism (basically a clip and velcro) to keep the windlass in place, so it won't come off. Only thing is, they are way more expensive then they have any right to be, (it cost me 40 € for basically a piece of plastic and velcro) so with that price you could probably consider bying the necessary stuff for the SN method.

I recommend this method. It's good. It can feel finicky at first, and the device can feel awkward, but stick (pun) with it and it can be very effective. However, do not practice unless with a friend, or you know you want to die and are okay with the idea of dying now. This is a lethal method. Once the dizziness kicks in, you have very little time to back out.

Would you elaborate on this, please? The same pressure is needed to lose consciousness and to die. It isn't possible to go far enough for you to pass out but not so far as to avoid death. What you should worry about, is the windlass coming off, which the combat tourniquet fixes. Alternatively you could use some tape.
If passing out it is the same as dying now-thats ok with me- however I just keep getting the very horrible head/ eye pressure as soon as I turn it tightly - which I know indicates jugular as opposed to carotid pressure- obvs i can not locate or pressurise my caratoids accurately-despite extensive research- perhaps for some they are simply located to far in to the neck or something- i dont know.
I either felt lightheaded or an annoying pressure in my face. Any negative effects should be minimal if I stop when either of these occur and before passing out.
I get the pressure & as it feels so so horrible- that is atleast in part what makes me stop.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

Oct 24, 2019
If passing out it is the same as dying now-thats ok with me- however I just keep getting the very horrible head/ eye pressure as soon as I turn it tightly - which I know indicates jugular as opposed to carotid pressure- obvs i can not locate or pressurise my caratoids accurately-despite extensive research- perhaps for some they are simply located to far in to the neck or something- i dont know.

I get the pressure & as it feels so so horrible- that is atleast in part what makes me stop.

I found that I wasn't tightening fast or hard enough when that happened. Hence why I tested using a scarf so I could get a more thorough understanding of the process.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I found that I wasn't tightening fast or hard enough when that happened. Hence why I tested using a scarf so I could get a more thorough understanding of the process.
I think speed is the key too-it is just hard I guess- the will power and immediate determination to do it with speed- but it is necessary for sure.