Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I love a verity or music but I found a love for grindcore in the early 2000s

Reactions: Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't know what the hell they are saying but I listen to their "growls" like I would any other musical instrument.its good to listen to when wanting to let out frustration.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and HeartbreakInStereo
HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
I'm more into black metal and Depressive Suicidal Black Metal, like Dark Funeral, Gorgoroth, Austere, Happy Days or Psychonaut 4.
It really is true that when I was happier I used to skip the screams and growls but lately I've been at my worst and those same exact sounds sound like a melody that speaks a lot to me.

Reactions: Un-, Deafsn0w and worldexploder
Cold

Cold

Earthbound
Aug 27, 2018
:D

Reactions: Deafsn0w, worldexploder and HeartbreakInStereo
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm more into black metal and Depressive Suicidal Black Metal, like Dark Funeral, Gorgoroth, Austere, Happy Days or Psychonaut 4.
It really is true that when I was happier I used to skip the screams and growls but lately I've been at my worst and those same exact sounds sound like a melody that speaks a lot to me.
I love DBSM

Reactions: Un- and Deafsn0w
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Yes I used to listen to grindcore quite often : Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death (some albums), Enemy Soil, Blood Duster, CoDC. Don't listen to much of anything now bc too depressed to enjoy anything / no enthusiasm.

• Hugs
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Oh yes Devourment. Love the 138 comp. (demo+first album).

Reactions: Deafsn0w and worldexploder
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know what the hell they are saying but I listen to their "growls" like I would any other musical instrument.its good to listen to when wanting to let out frustration.
It's cool when the vocals are guttural growls then you read the lyric sheet and it's actually very well thought out/ well written. The first Devourment album is like that - the lyrics are sick but very inventive : A lot of unique imagination went into that.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and worldexploder
08nomore

08nomore

Sep 24, 2018
NAILS - UNSILENT DEATH

• Hugs
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I'm resurrecting this thread from the grave.

Quite a big fan of grindcore.. I have a huge library of songs.. Many, many genres... Grindcore ranks as one of the best.

And, in my opinion, playing them on guitar is even more amazing. Not only are ALL of their lyrics extremely clever, or thought out, poetic or just depressing.. But the guitar work is ridiculous. One of the most hardest genres to play on the guitar, next to jazz and classical.