kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I'm embarassed about being suicidal. When I do ctb, I don't really want anyone to know it was suicide. If people ask, I plan on making my husband tell everyone I was just terminally ill and that's how I died.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I don't want anyone to know I CTB, but that wish won't come true. Even if it conflicts with my idealising and beliefs, I'm ok with that.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I don't want people who hate me to know of my passing and giving them rejoice also I don't want my death linked to this forum

Reactions: kawaiiphantom, leavingthesoultrap and mentalcheese
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I don't care if people know I ctb'd once I'm gone because I'll never have to face their judgement. I do care if people know I failed an attempt and I have to deal with the whispers and faux sympathy or stigma that comes with it.

Reactions: Sleeper System
S

Saundersr1984

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah. I wish I could just kind of blink out of existence. I don't want to be remembered at all, much less have them remember the end.

Reactions: mentalcheese
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Yea I feel you, My ideal passing would just disappearing and doing it in a place where I may never be discovered till I am mummified or something, just I don't want my official cause of death to be suicide