• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Hi im really struggling finding SN and may have to resort at hanging. Im just really scare of not being sussesfull. Have seen videos and everything differs from one to another... so may options. I just would like to know if anyone knows anyone that was sussesfull at it. Dont have much time or freedom to get N , or CO.

Reactions: ansiedad and Worndown
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know nobody who's been successful at it but seen plenty of videos online (although they're mainly about full hanging)

Reactions: ansiedad and Deleted member 25349
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
I know nobody who's been successful at it but seen plenty of videos online (although they're mainly about full hanging)
I don't understand how some people sussesfully doest it with material as simple as scarves, ties and bedsheets.

Reactions: ihavetoleave, ansiedad and WornOutLife
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I don't understand how some people sussesfully doest it with material as simple as scarves, ties and bedsheets.
What's there to not understand? Those materials are all it takes.

When people on this site babble ad nauseam about "the right rope" etc., that's just to externalize the problem. The problem with hanging is that it is very frightening, not that it is in any way technically difficult. Nobody fails at hanging because they didn't have "the right materials". Everyone in the world, at all times have within hand's reach what they need in order to hang themselves. The knowledge that it will almost certainly kill them is what stops them, not a lack of material resources.

Reactions: Endeavour, soggyweeetabix, Regen and 3 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
What's the likelihood of you being found? That's probably the main problem.

Reactions: ansiedad
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
One of my uncles killed himself like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
One of my cousins hanged himself. A couple of decades later his parents committed suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning in their car.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endeavour, patheticpartner, holymouse and 4 others
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
What's there to not understand? Those materials are all it takes.

When people on this site babble ad nauseam about "the right rope" etc., that's just to externalize the problem. The problem with hanging is that it is very frightening, not that it is in any way technically difficult. Nobody fails at hanging because they didn't have "the right materials". Everyone in the world, at all times have within hand's reach what they need in order to hang themselves. The knowledge that it will almost certainly kill them is what stops them, not a lack of material resources.
Yeap. But is has a technique or is just luck because otherwise we wouldn't have threads here talking about failed attempts

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, I knew a colleague who hanged himself in my workplace after failing to overdose on his meds. He walked up a very short ladder and jumped. The ligature point was a thick pipe. The drop wouldn't have been long enough to break his neck, so it would have been a suspension hanging.

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Yeap. But is has a technique or is just luck because otherwise we wouldn't have threads here talking about failed attempts
Very many people use full suspension hanging, which is basically guaranteed to work. When it comes to partial suspension, it's simply a matter of actually committing to it. People don't "fail" their attempt as such -- they simply abort it because of fears/doubts. That's literally all that's going on. They then externalize the reason for why the attempt "failed".

Reactions: Endeavour and patheticpartner
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Very many people use full suspension hanging, which is basically guaranteed to work. When it comes to partial suspension, it's simply a matter of actually committing to it. People don't "fail" their attempt as such -- they simply abort it because of fears/doubts. That's literally all that's going on. They then externalize the reason for why the attempt "failed".
It also can be a case of not knowing to position the rope and what knot.
Had trouble with this, then they day I did actually manage to start passing out, I panicked and stood up...and am still here, because I'm fucking stupid.

Reactions: adam&eve and Deleted member 25349
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
An old SS friend of mine died from partial suspension hanging. You just need a cotton rope and to find the right spot.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, patheticpartner and Deleted member 25349
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
My partner took his life by this.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, Deleted member 25349 and Mentalmick
nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
i actually failed because the hook snapped

• Wow
Reactions: Astral316
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
Two cousins and my grandpa.

I'm so stupid becouse, I'm tried it but failed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 25349 and Pookie
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
It also can be a case of not knowing to position the rope and what knot.
Had trouble with this, then they day I did actually manage to start passing out, I panicked and stood up...and am still here, because I'm fucking stupid.
No you are not stupid. It was just SI. Thats the difficult part from partial.
Btw saw you on another post about jumping , was going to reach to you but thwn lost the thread.

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I don't know anyone personally who went on to do it. But of course there are celebrity suicides to point to. Robin Williams, Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington all died by partial suspension hanging. If they can do it then so can anyone else.

• Aww..
Reactions: Endeavour and patheticpartner
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
No you are not stupid. It was just SI. Thats the difficult part from partial.
Btw saw you on another post about jumping , was going to reach to you but thwn lost the thread.
SI is a pain, been dealing with it for years.

• Hugs
P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
In my junior year of high school, a friend of mine did suspension hanging. Her obituary states that she died of asphyxiation. Everyone was so shocked because she was very hard-working, intelligent, beautiful inside and out

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, adam&eve and Endeavour
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Yes two people. One over the side of a stairs and one off a shower head

• Aww..
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Yes, mom of my friend. My friend found her.

• Aww..