• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Anybody know what dark web markets or other sources would have these? Propofol would be nice but I really just need T61. After reading up on it more, it seems like it could be a viable substitute for N but it just has to be taken intravenously. The only market I have an account on is archetyp and there were no sellers.

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
I was very active in dw for a long time and generally it is rather rare to get T61 in dw. In addition, T61 is generally agonizing because it leads to cardiac arrest, which is why it should be used in combination with an anesthetic.

Reactions: Ernest1964
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I was very active in dw for a long time and generally it is rather rare to get T61 in dw. In addition, T61 is generally agonizing because it leads to cardiac arrest, which is why it should be used in combination with an anesthetic.
From what I had read you go unconscious within a few minutes but i could very well be wrong. I would definitely feel more comfortable with propofol

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Anybody know what dark web markets or other sources would have these? Propofol would be nice but I really just need T61. After reading up on it more, it seems like it could be a viable substitute for N but it just has to be taken intravenously. The only market I have an account on is archetyp and there were no sellers.
You will not t find it but fent analouges are about and some are 109x stronger than fentanyl! 1mg kill several ppl. Stuff like Etonitazene, you should read my thread on this.

Reactions: Willy Wonka and lopsidedcrawdad1
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had propofol for anesthesia in the hospital, wonderful.

Reactions: cosmic-joke
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
You will not t find it but fent analouges are about and some are 109x stronger than fentanyl! 1mg kill several ppl. Stuff like Etonitazene, you should read my thread on this.
Yup thats my plan now. Gonna order some protonitazene.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Yup thats my plan now. Gonna order some protonitazene.
Be extremely careful when handling it it's crazy shit and taking it alones no good, check my thread broski Thread 'Peaceful death for tor users' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-death-for-tor-users.135745/
A
Archtyoe and Bohemia but you find t61 anywhere in afraid unless you go to Mexico

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Be extremely careful when handling it it's crazy shit and taking it alones no good, check my thread broski Thread 'Peaceful death for tor users' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-death-for-tor-users.135745/
A

Archtyoe and Bohemia but you find t61 anywhere in afraid unless you go to Mexico
Just checked it out. I actually plan to boof though so I dont have to do the antiemetic bullshit. Higher bioavailability too.
A

And booze instead of grapefruit juice :)

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Just checked it out. I actually plan to boof though so I dont have to do the antiemetic bullshit. Higher bioavailability too.

And booze instead of grapefruit juice :)
Good idea I just personally don't wanna shive stuff you my ass lol but I kniw it's more effective, don't use too much fluid and practise before you actually do it, drug enemas aren't a do it first time and hope for the best thi g u could end up wasting your product good luck bro I'm sorry we have to go out like this

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Good idea I just personally don't wanna shive stuff you my ass lol but I kniw it's more effective, don't use too much fluid and practise before you actually do it, drug enemas aren't a do it first time and hope for the best thi g u could end up wasting your product good luck bro I'm sorry we have to go out like this
Yup I have like a 3/4 g of ket that I wanted to try boofing anyways
Im sorry youre at this point too. Living really sucks

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Propofol is OTC in some Asia countries and it is not in the controlled drug list but still CTB with propofol is hard because it is IV use only and method is complicated.

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
Is Etonitazene available as a Research Chemical ?