Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Anyone remembers the name of this one website where you'd be able to click anywhere and it would lead you somewhere else? It was like a trip down a rabbit hole and every time you clicked somewhere it would lead you somewhere new. I remember that it was super colorful and crazy, like some kind of manic dream. Main colors that i remember were bright green and magenta, it was filled with text and pics though so it was really colorful.

Reactions: Sockeye Salmon and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I remember that. It turns out there's one for the dark net if you're feeling brave

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The closest thing I can think of is bored button, but I don't think that's exactly what you're looking for

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The closest thing I can think of is bored button, but I don't think that's exactly what you're looking for
Nope, that kind of site could probably be there someday but it was way more crazy and kind of eerie/confusing.

Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
Anyone remembers the name of this one website where you'd be able to click anywhere and it would lead you somewhere else? It was like a trip down a rabbit hole and every time you clicked somewhere it would lead you somewhere new. I remember that it was super colorful and crazy, like some kind of manic dream. Main colors that i remember were bright green and magenta, it was filled with text and pics though so it was really colorful.

Was it this?

Reactions: Nymph
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
The link is http://lhohq.info/ if you don't want to watch a video in it. It sounds like the website you are talking about. At first it seems innocuous but it goes down the rabbithole.

Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

Was it this?

This is very similar but it was different, it was way more vibrant and kind of like a trip dream, all crazy colors and everything. It's hard to describe it really but this is pretty close

Reactions: Gerard de Nerval