• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
i live too far from beachy head and the seven sisters cliffs (its about five hours of trains, god knows how many transfers through London and an hour walk to the site itself) so im looking for any alternatives elsewhere in England, mainly the NW, West coast or just anywhere in the Midlands/North. bonus points if public transport can take me there. been eyeing up a multi storey carpark in the next city over but id have to scope it out first plus idk if itd be high enough...

thank you!!!

Reactions: DeadHead
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
some aqueducts could work too, just unsure of the height plus with most you'll be landing on either grass or water...don't know if water would kill?
1000002393 this wouldn't kill, would it?

minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
This doesn't look high enough
do you know the distance from the ground?
no clue, im too dumb to figure it out myself. thought it doesn't look high enough, I'll see if any aqueducts are higher around my area

minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
Why not get a rope or steel cable and use that for full suspension?
i really want to, but buying rope might be a pain. id have to pray Amazon next day delivery works before my parents get home lol. which rope works best, and is steel cable better?

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
i really want to, but buying rope might be a pain. id have to pray Amazon next day delivery works before my parents get home lol. which rope works best, and is steel cable better?
Wire is insanely strong which gives lots of confidence. But making a noose with it is hard unfortunately. Pretty much any kind of rope works as long as its bought new.

Reactions: minutelate119