• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hey guys, this is a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyways because what do I have to lose. This might be a longshot but for those living in the US, does anyone know of a company that can deliver inert gases to your home? Please PM to speak in privately if you know of any, thank you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, ojinzo and Dead Meat
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
@Someone123 is the expert on gas around here.

• Love
Reactions: Funeralprincess, ojinzo, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
There is enough of a problem with sources increasing restrictions to individuals. Part of the forum sign up process involved agreeing to the rules.

Don't post sources

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-not-post-sources.76683/
sorry, I forgot to state to PM if of any knowledge, you are 100% correct.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
iiiinfinityyyy

iiiinfinityyyy

Aug 19, 2022
I can't PM yet but if you haven't searched for argon cylinders yet, I recommend it. They seem to be the only one I've found online that can be shipped.

Like, I searched everywhere for nitrogen and helium, and couldn't find anything, but argon is EASILY available online, strangely enough. Does anyone here know why that is? A single google search is all it took me to find them. It's so weird.

Reactions: Kurt
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I can't PM yet but if you haven't searched for argon cylinders yet, I recommend it. They seem to be the only one I've found online that can be shipped.

Like, I searched everywhere for nitrogen and helium, and couldn't find anything, but argon is EASILY available online, strangely enough. Does anyone here know why that is? A single google search is all it took me to find them. It's so weird.
Really? That's very interesting! Thank You so much I will be looking into that. And please PM me once you can.

iiiinfinityyyy

iiiinfinityyyy

Aug 19, 2022
Really? That's very interesting! Thank You so much I will be looking into that. And please PM me once you can.
Sorry I meant that my account doesn't have PM privileges yet. My account is too new

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry I meant that my account doesn't have PM privileges yet. My account is too new
Yes I understand. I just found a really interesting source. Comment around on other posts until you have the privilege so I can share with you

Reactions: Kurt
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I don't know why but I don't get a notification when somebody tags me on a post (and I have all alerts enabled).

J3ff B3z05.
LMAOOOO. This is hilarious.

Reactions: Jrmull1993
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Hey guys, this is a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyways because what do I have to lose. This might be a longshot but for those living in the US, does anyone know of a company that can deliver inert gases to your home? Please PM to speak in privately if you know of any, thank you.
No such thing as a stupid question.

• Love
Reactions: Funeralprincess and Obliviate
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

I ordered successfully filled Nitrogen tanks from 2 different companies here in the US--and a company in Canada is the one to order Nitrogen regulators/flowmeters, as well as tubing attached to an EEDB hood

• Informative
Reactions: Obliviate and Dead Meat
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I ordered successfully filled Nitrogen tanks from 2 different companies here in the US--and a company in Canada is the one to order Nitrogen regulators/flowmeters, as well as tubing attached to an EEDB hood
Really?!?! woow and i'm over here going insane trying to figure out this whole welding store thing. Can you please PM me? Thank you

Reactions: Funeralprincess
iiiinfinityyyy

iiiinfinityyyy

Aug 19, 2022
You're right, I should've clarified. I had trouble finding filled tanks in the specific size I wanted (40cuft) and without those business/verification forms, and I was getting impatient and so when I searched for Argon, it was much easier for me to find

Reactions: outrider567
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022

I tried argon gas and all it did was make me sick

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I tried argon gas and all it did was make me sick
What concentration? Some welding mixtures are mixed with CO2, which can definitely make you sick.

If you didn't have a good seal, O2 entering the bag in small concentrations can make you sick as well.

I reccomend you check out the megathread on this topic, it has great resources.

Welcome to the forum!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all and Obliviate
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
What concentration? Some welding mixtures are mixed with CO2, which can definitely make you sick.

If you didn't have a good seal, O2 entering the bag in small concentrations can make you sick as well.

I reccomend you check out the megathread on this topic, it has great resources.

Welcome to the forum!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393
It was 100% I use it for welding aluminum, I had it going directly into my bipap mask

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
It was 100% I use it for welding aluminum, I had it going directly into my bipap mask
If you only got sick and didn't CTB there was definitely oxygen in the system, or not enough Argon gas was inhaled, as the human body can not survive without oxygen.

N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
If you only got sick and didn't CTB there was definitely oxygen in the system, or not enough Argon gas was inhaled, as the human body can not survive without oxygen.
I think the latter was possible as my tank was emptied.
Thanks for the response

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think the latter was possible as my tank was emptied.
Thanks for the response
Wait, ok hold on so your saying that the cylinder was near empty? Do you mind sharing your experience with a thread so we can figure out what went wrong?

T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
J3ff B3z05.

So I ordered a 40 cu ft of argon from this source about 6 months ago and think I got screwed over. Figured I'd post my experience for others who were thinking of doing the same. When mine came I checked the pressure on my regulator and it was only 1500psi, which is lower than I would expect for a full cylinder. I've been welding for over 20 years and when I get tanks from the welding shop they're usually well over 2000psi. I opted to purchase online this time because I moved recently and haven't developed a relationship with the local welding supply shop and really haven't been in a social mood lately.

Just something to watch out for...

• Informative
Reactions: Kurt, Sick of it all and outrider567
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
So I ordered a 40 cu ft of argon from this source about 6 months ago and think I got screwed over. Figured I'd post my experience for others who were thinking of doing the same. When mine came I checked the pressure on my regulator and it was only 1500psi, which is lower than I would expect for a full cylinder. I've been welding for over 20 years and when I get tanks from the welding shop they're usually well over 2000psi. I opted to purchase online this time because I moved recently and haven't developed a relationship with the local welding supply shop and really haven't been in a social mood lately.

I would love to PM you to talk about it when you get the messaging unlocked.

T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
I would love to PM you to talk about it when you get the messaging unlocked.
Happy to talk when I do. Been trying to post here more to unlock search and PM but just been pretty down and lacking motivation lately (I mean, I wouldn't be on this forum if I were all roses and sunshine, right?)

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Yeah, mine is ok, I got a 120 cu ft Nitrogen tank online 4 months ago and luckily its still at 2000 PSI--Sorry to hear you got ripped off somewhat

Reactions: Kurt and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Happy to talk when I do. Been trying to post here more to unlock search and PM but just been pretty down and lacking motivation lately (I mean, I wouldn't be on this forum if I were all roses and sunshine, right?)
Welcome btw. I am fairly new as well but so far it's a great site to speak to others who are going through the same as you, understand and support you.

Reactions: Sick of it all
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
It was 100% I use it for welding aluminum
What was the purity rating of that Argon?

I had it going directly into my bipap mask
That mask is not designed to protect you from the external gas (air), not good for CTBing.

If you are getting a new cylinder get Nitrogen instead of Argon. With Nitrogen you could step up the quality of your setup to SCBA/SCUBA/EEBD hood (instead of the manually crafted bag) if you decide so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lily (Osako) and Sick of it all