D

DissociatedWreck

Aug 28, 2020
Hey everyone! I don't have a lot of options open to me. I was thinking about partial hanging, but I heard about specific types of watch cleaner or Jewelry cleaner being a sure fire method. Does anyone have any information on requirements, or brands or possibly the science behind it? I'm doing my own research on this as well, but it's hard finding accurate information. Thanks in advance!

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Where did you hear about drinking jewellery cleaner being a reliable method?

Reactions: Homecoming and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
From what I know the short answer is no. NOW some cultures have in the past cyanide in "herbal" cure, that was supposed to be "used" to clean coins..etc and have die from it. Sorry that is all I know. Love and peace to you global family member!

M

mmt

Sep 3, 2020
You're looking for potassium cyanide, which was available in the past for jewelry cleaning. Some used it for suicide or were accidentally killed, so now it's only able to be purchased by jewelers.

Reactions: Homecoming, whywere and Infinite Conscious
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Even if it did work there are better ways. This just sounds unpleasant and unreliable.

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie, virginiawoolf86 and whywere
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Seems "pleasant" like ingesting rat poison or bleach. Drop the crazy idea. Real deal cyanide is sh*t too.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Homecoming and Spitfire
R

RedFoxSwims

Oct 8, 2020
That would be a rather unpleasant way to die.

D

DissociatedWreck

Aug 28, 2020
I don't really care how painful it is, I've lived in extreme pain my whole life. I just want something guaranteed to work

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't really care how painful it is, I've lived in extreme pain my whole life. I just want something guaranteed to work
If you don't mind pain and don't have fear your options open up a lot. There are still way better ways to die. Did you read the resources at the top of the forums for ideas?