• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
I don't know anything about using CO2 to CTB. Is it painful? A manual respirator with capsules? I don't get how these work. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
What led you to CO2? Our bodies detect it, hold your breath for as long as you can, and then keep holding it. CO2 builds up in your body as you do this, it's incredibly distressing. You could watch videos of pigs being gassed with CO2 if you need visual proof.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
What led you to CO2? Our bodies detect it, hold your breath for as long as you can, and then keep holding it. CO2 builds up in your body as you do this, it's incredibly distressing. You could watch videos of pigs being gassed with CO2 if you need visual proof.
I found it on a site devoted to offering items for CTB. I guess it's a legit method for CTB.
Actually I looked closer and it says co2 absorbent capsules… here's a picture of the device
69C111DC 8809 4C8B A424 7D2A60A7A41D
I had a help from Gas Monkey.. filled me in on it…

It uses recirculated air to produce a low O₂ and low CO₂ environment to cause hypoxia.

It's worse than the inert gas implementations with cylinders (SCBA, Hood, ExitBag), coz that mask is not explicitly designed to protect you from the external gas and doesn't have a Positive Pressure inside it, so the seal is totally dependant on the mask->skin contact surface being airtight. Also the time to Loss of Consciousness will be longer than using inert gas.

Last edited: