A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'm looking for a friend or two I the UK who knows what it's like to suffer with feeling suicidal for a long time, and knows what it's like battling life in the UK for a long time. I'm looking for someone to develop a relationship with on WhatsApp (or Signal or just sms texts or email or telegram whatever) where we can vent to each other, and be really open about how we're feeling, so we can both get empathy and support.

Please DM me if you're interested. If you'd like to know, I'm male, age 42, have a gf but no children. I have autism, adhd, depression and anxiety. But I empathise strongly with other mental health diagnoses such as borderline personality disorder.

I don't mind if you're male, female, trans, or any other personal circumstances, I'm just looking for anyone in the UK.

I look forward to hearing from someone

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and ASBA999
P

Phosphate mate

Jan 17, 2024
I'm looking for a friend or two I the UK who knows what it's like to suffer with feeling suicidal for a long time, and knows what it's like battling life in the UK for a long time. I'm looking for someone to develop a relationship with on WhatsApp (or Signal or just sms texts or email or telegram whatever) where we can vent to each other, and be really open about how we're feeling, so we can both get empathy and support.

Please DM me if you're interested. If you'd like to know, I'm male, age 42, have a gf but no children. I have autism, adhd, depression and anxiety. But I empathise strongly with other mental health diagnoses such as borderline personality disorder.

I don't mind if you're male, female, trans, or any other personal circumstances, I'm just looking for anyone in the UK.

I look forward to hearing from someone
Hiya,

I'd be up to chat - wanted to reply to this earlier but was waiting for my account to be approved.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Hiya,

I'd be up to chat - wanted to reply to this earlier but was waiting for my account to be approved.
Hey!

I can't PM you until you get your post count up a bit, I think it's 5 or 10 or so but you can do that quickly in the games section. PM me when you see the option and we can swap details!