Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Is anyone in New Jersey or close by struggling with mental health issues? I'm moving there soon I'm a woman looking for other women to talk to..

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is anyone in New Jersey or close by struggling with mental health issues? I'm moving there soon I'm a woman looking for other women to talk to.. my Snapchat is ...

@Onelittleb, you know this forum is public, as in anyone in the whole wide world can see your contact information if you post it here? Including types who don't mind preying on vulnerable people? Please delete it, ok?

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
@Onelittleb, you know this forum is public, as in anyone in the whole wide world can see your contact information if you post it here? Including types who don't mind preying on vulnerable people? Please delete it, ok?

I don't think anyone can find me based off of just a state name

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey, hope your doing well.

please bear in mind that we prohibit the posting posting of personal information on the public eye of the forum. please keep all personal information within PMs.

i encourage you to be stay on high alert and be wary of protecting your personal privacy. such behavior that includes giving out your info like its nothing invites predatory behavior that the forum will not be responsible for. please read the rules and faq about being responsible and ensuring to maintain your privacy.

we also have a recovery partners megathread that you can post this type of request or ask in. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/recovery-partners-megathread.23219/page-4#post-789875

you'd be able to find much better and more appropriate responses posting in that thread, where users are looking for other members to simply speak with. bear in mind that the rule of privacy and personal info in this space still applies as well.

take care.

Reactions: Soul